Chapter 3: True Love

**Okay so might I just say this is one of my favorite chapters i wrote on this story :) theres another one which I think you will guess which one once you read on ;)**

Chapter 3- True Love

It's been 3 months that Mason has been in are pack. The first week was the worst. Fights often broke out between Mason and Dark. Mason's Aura is always the same when he looks into my eyes- its pink. Meaning love. No matter how his Aura is before he looks at me it changes like lightning as soon as we gaze into each others eyes. Im falling for him. But could he be for me?

"Mason go see if you can find some food." Ordered Dark. It's the first time Dark has let Mason do anything.

"I'll go with him. Safty in numbers." I said that way to fast, but all Dark did was nod. I could tell that Mason was growing on Dark. Slowly, but still- its something.

Mason started to walk before I got to him. " I want to take you somewhere." He said in a whisper hoping my brother didn't hear.

" Where are you going to take me?" I was exited. It all came out so fast from my mouth im surprised he could understand me.

"You'll see when we get there." he said with a smile that spred from cheak to cheak.

Mason ended up taking me to a clearing in the forest. It's beautiful, theres tulips and daisys and flowers galore. Every where you look there was either a tree or a flower. And when you look up the trees where blockig out most of the sun. But some got through them. It left this golden vale almost over the surounding. Its amazing, all I can do is keep turning around and around and try and take everything in at once.

" So, do you like it?" Mason asked with pleading eyes.

"Its- its amazing! How did you find it?" I was curious, Dark has kept an eye on him these past 3 weeks. So how did he come to find such an amazing place?

" I found it one night when I wen't for a walk. Thought that this could be are secret place. Just for us." He said with sparkling eyes and a smile to match. I like that. Its are place.

"I love it." I said with a smile.

We stayed there. In are place for hours on end. We lost track of time, and we still haven't left to get food. That's when we heard my brother howl. " Where are you two, you should have been back a long time ago." He sounded annoyed.

"Oh my, we forgot about the food." I said worrdied.

"It's ok you start heading back and i'll be there soon. I know where some deer are living." He replied giving me a lick on the face. So I licked him back. So its true- he does like me. But I don't just like him. I love him. "Ive never felt this way before Star. I feel like your apart of me, and without you in my life- theres no reason to live. I love you Star. I know you could do a lot better- but."

"Oh be quit Mason. I feel the same, I feel un hole when your not near me. When you look at me I'm speachless and theres no words to say how much I care for you. So I hope these words are enough. I love you with all my heart. And I never wan't to be without you." I said with a tears coming from my eyes now. But he licked the tears away. So this is what its like being madly in love with someone who feels the same.

I started to head back to the rest of the pack, but first I sent a howl to Dark saying " Ok, Im coming I'll be there soon." I was so giddy. I have a soul mate, and it felt great. Ive never been this happy ever since mom and dad left- no Im not going to think about that now. The thing is- what is my brother going to think about the me and the Mason thing.