Chapter 5: Love Brings Another

** This is my other favorite chapter :D I think you will know why ;) **

Chapter 5- Love brings another

It was around 1 year later. Me and Mason where as happy as can be. And Dark and Victoria ended up together. Mason and I walked in on them licking each others faces. And they couldnt keep it from us any longer. I was pregnant now. With Mason's pup of course. My brother wasn't as happy as I hoped he was when I told him the news. But he was happy for us now, I think it was mostly because Victoria convinced him how fun it will be being an uncle.

I went out to get a drink of water from the lake. Thats when it hit. The pup was coming. So I sent a howl to Mason,Victoria, and Dark saying " Uh- guys the pup is coming. Right now! Im by the lake." I said with a happy but scared voice.

"Where all on are way." Said Mason. He seemed like he was far away, where was he?

They got to me five minutes to late. By the time they got there the pup was allready born. Victoria was levatating a bunch of flowers in the air. Why she didnt just carry them in her mouth, I have no clue. But I don't think that they would all fit. But how she managed to run and levatate the flowers at the same time amazes me, shes getting stronger each day.

7 months later ------ was starting to hunt. She was only allowed to with an adult though. But today seemed off. There was a feel in the air that woud make your fur stand on end. There was no words to discribe it. We were all on edge and vary allert. Thats when something took us by surprise, ------- took off into the woods at a very fast pace! "-----! where are you going!" Mason and I screamed at the same time. We didn't know why she took of so we made a plan.

"Ok Star you go towards where --------- wen't into the forest. And Dark and I will go more to the left incase he didn't keep going straight. And Mason you stay behind incase she comes back" How she was staying calm at this point I have no clue. My heart was beating at a fast rate, almost as if I'd been running for an hour straight non stop.

So I ran off into the woods the same way my daughter ran, hoping,praying I would find her before she gets lost,hurt or even worse dead. So I ran as fast as I could onwards.