Funny Phobias

Arachibutyrophobia: Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.

Alektorophobia: Fear of chickens. (Chickens?)

Anatidaephobia: the fear that somehow, somewhere, a duck is watching you.

Bibliophobia: Fear of books. (How can someone be afraid of BOOKS!!!!!!!!!)

Cathisophobia: Fear of sitting. (You must be tired)

Dextrophobia: Fear of objects at the right side of the body (Wha?!?!)

Dipsophobia: Fear of drinking. (Dehydration, here you come)

Euphobia: Fear of hearing good news.

Geliophobia: Fear of laughter.

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia: Fear of long words. (Ironic)

Mnemophobia: Fear of memories (Hey, remember- Whoops!)

Pantophobia: Fear of everything.

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia or Sesquipedalophobia- Fear of long words Doctor: "You have Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia." Patient: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!"

Androphobia- Fear of males A guy wakes one morning, "OMG!!!"

Unatractivephobia- Fear of ugly people You walk outside to your car and some old ladies walking down the street and you run inside screaming.

Venustraphobia- Fear of beautiful woman A guy looks at his fiance

Thaasophobia- Fear of sitting Teacher: "Bobby, it's time to SIT DOWN OR ELSE." Bobby: "It's alright, I'm not *yawn* tired, I'll stand."

Sophophobia- Fear of learning Mom: "Honey, what did you learn today?" Kid: "MOMMY!! DON'T SAY THE 'L' WORD!!!"

Scriptophobia- Fear of writing in public A famous person. Signing autographs. Ouch.

Scolionophobia- Fear of school Kid: "But Mommy, you're a teacher, what do you mean you don't like school?" Mom/Teacher: "I can just hear all those fingernails on the chalkboard!!"

Phronemophobia- Fear of thinking Wife: "Just think how wonderful a trip to Paris would be..." Husband: "I WON'T DO IT!! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!"