Eplogue

Four years later  (unmarried)

"Have fun!" I said, brushing down Orlando's suit before he walked out the door to go and catch a plane. He was flying back to Hollywood from our home in NewYork to go film a movie for a few months. I wouldn't see him for a while and it sincerely made me nervous. "And don't talk to any other women." I said, warning him. Although he never has, i always mention this to him.

He gave me a look that said why do you even ask? It made me feel good on the inside...

"The same goes for you." He smiled down at me in the entrance. Giving him a slight smile again, he leaned down and gave me a kiss on the cheek, something i appreciated.

Just as he was about to lay his hand down on the door nob, i spoke, "Orlando..." He turned his head to me with a slight smirk. He understood what i wanted...

With one movement, he turned to me and laid his soft lips directly on mine and kissed with so much passion, something I've enjoyed for a very long time now. As he slowly lifted his lips from mine, i kept my eyes closed until he turned himself to the door. Opening them, i took in the magnificent sight of my boyfriend. Tall, muscular, amazing... I watched him open the door and as he glanced back to me, he gave me a look.

I recognized the look and it sent shivers down my spine. It was the look he gave me after he kissed me for the first time. Well, we agreed the first time didn't count so the first time was actually under the water fountain. The look he always gave me after a kiss.

When we could still taste each other's lips... Then, he winked at me, something that made me crazy on the inside and closed the door.

I sighed heavily and returned to the kitchen, deciding to call Jacob for a visit to our flat in Time Square. The lingering image of Orlando's smirk, making my mind still go mad, the way it had long ago in my bedroom sneaking a look at The Lord Of The Rings on my iPad.

The way Orlando could always make me feel.

Thank you all so much for reading! Please check out some of my other FanFics pls if you liked this one! Love you all so much! 😘
🎶 Don't forget to like! 🎶