.IV. [EDITED]

I stayed silently on my bed, curled up with my legs pressed gently to my chest as I stared blankly at my prepaid phone, waiting for that phone call that would decide my punishment. It was my own fault that this was happening. If I hadn't talked to Graham, I wouldn't be in this mess right now.

My eyes strayed back to the simple flip phone. It was one I was given by them. Simple and easy for them to track me. But I couldn't do anything on it.

A faint knock on my door echoed out before a voice spoke up. "Elliot, I'm going to work. Be careful," she paused and I almost thought she was gone. "And I love you." I listened as footsteps traveled down the stairs and out the front door, leaving an eerie silence in the air.

"I love you too," I croaked out, biting my lip to help keep my tears at bay. My hands gripped the edge of my shirt tighter, trying to calm myself down. I felt a soft vibrations on the bed, my eyes casting to my now vibrating phone, 'unknown' displayed on the screen. This was it. It was time to see if I was being punished.

I uncertainly grabbed my phone, swallowing thickly before answering. My voice was a bit above a whisper, fear thoroughly laced in my voice. "H-hello?" An immense silence followed, increasing the pace of my beating heart, pumping it faster than usual.

A gruff, dark toned voice rung out, saying a few words and leaving the blood in my body to run ice cold. "Your punishment has been decided. Corner of Fifth and Monroe." The phone call ended abruptly after that, leaving me with nothing but a vast amount of anxiety running through my veins.

I bit down on my lip harder, fighting a losing battle with my tears. In no time, tears made their way down from my burning eyes, leaving a trail down my face. I quickly wiped them away and got off my bed to get ready. It'll be worse if I'm late.

***

It was fairly nice outside for the beginning of April. The sun was covered by passing clouds, shielding me from its burning glare. My eyes glanced at the passing street signs as I made my way closer to Monroe. With each step, the pounding and ringing in my ears grew louder and more profound.

Something in the back of my mind screamed out to me, begging me, wanting me to turn back and go home. And I wanted to. I shook my head of that thought, my eyes widening as I realized I stopped in the middle of the block. I continued walking a bit further up, pausing when I reached the corner of Fifth and Monroe.

My eyes slowly and cautiously looked around, trying to see anyone I recognized, but no one was there. That was until I saw a banged up white van across the street from where I was. I remembered it from my first punishment, although it was a bit hazy. I had been wasted by the alcohol and drugs that were forced into my system.

"El-li-ot, El-li-ot," the crowd chanted as I smirked. I stepped up to the person who dared to challenge me. He wouldn't know what hit him. I stuck my hand out, my icy blue eyes only staring into the jock's deep brown ones as the tube was placed into my hand. The tube went straight to my mouth, my eyes not leaving the jock who was also smirking. His arms were folded and his size immense, but I wasn't all that intimidated by that. He was in for a surprise. Just because I was small, doesn't mean I can't hold my beer.

"One minute right?" My eyes flickered to the crowd that was hooting and hollering. I nodded to the person next to the barrel waiting for me to tell him to release it. The tube was placed back to my mouth waiting patiently. Suddenly my mouth was hit with a bittersweet taste and I starting drinking, fast.

"Chug, chug, chug," the crowded rooted for me, fist pumping to the air. I kept on drinking, my belly filling up with liquid as it sloshed around inside.

I spared a glance at the clock, only fifteen more seconds to go. My eyes accidentally drifted towards the jock who was still smirking, but his eyes told a different story: lust. Memories of the night about two weeks ago I tried to forget flooded back.