Prologue

Guys, I just want to say something before you read this story of mine.

First, do NOT copy my work. Please, don't. I seriously don't know why you would steal anothers work and entitle it as your own because to me, that is disgusting and rude.

Just don't do it.

Secondly, I don't want any of you thinking that I think of suicide off handedly. Attempting suicide is serious, and if you think attempted suicide will suddenly get your bully to get in with you, it isn't going to happen.

This story is exactly what it is. A story.

A cute, sort of morbid way of two people falling in love.

Weird, I know, but I hope you enjoy :-)

Prologue: A Taste of Teal

If it weren't for the heater, my fingers would have fallen off.

A shiver ran through me and I pressed my hand harder against the heater. My teeth jittered as rain thundered down on my small car, the cold seeming to seep through. I shot a quick look at the dashboard and cursed when the numbers glowed back at me with an unwanted time.

I couldn't afford any tardiness, my mother, Principal Moore, would snap at me like a chihuahua on drugs. She would go on about how I should have taken her up on her offer of a car ride that would have made me arrive three hours earlier, how I needed to act more mature and how I shouldn't make her look like a fool in front of the teachers. Simple things like being late would turn into darker areas.

The lights above turned green and the car shot forward. The sky was completely gray and with the rain pelting down as hard as it was, I wouldn't be surprised if it cracked the windscreen. My lights were turned up as bright as they could and even then I was squinting to see where I was going.

Finally through the foggy clouds, loomed the large black iron bars of Werrington High, a place I would love to be anywhere but. A heavy ball of dread sank to the pit of my stomach, making it turn and clench. It wasn't the school's structure with it's tall bricked walls and black windows, that made my throat close with fear. It was something else entirely.

I managed to handle my car to the car park and slowly drive to the place I usually parked. It had been my secret little spot since I had owned my small car, and since no one had told me not to keep my car there, I was free to do so. No one noticed or suddenly towed it away so I was surprised when a shiny blue vehicle was parked there.

It was the definition of sleek, it's smooth blue curves almost like a shining beacon, it was so bright and beautiful. I stared at it for a moment too long, my hands tightening around the steering wheel before looking away.

It was Cobalt's.

Cobalt, the one who had decided to pick on me from the beginning of my high school years, had stolen my space. His angular, sharp face came to mind and I felt my grip tighten. How something as sinister, chauvanistic and pure evil could be so handsome with his curly black hair and steely eyes was beyond me, and with his popular status and his taunting attitude, it was almost as if it empowered everyone to add to Cobalt's fire.

Never, against any of their mean taunts, would I fight back. Yes, everyday I would be spat at with a new different name, ugly, obese, disgusting, poor, slut; there was just too many to name, but nothing would give me the courage to say a word.

I would just sit there and accept his and everyone else's taunts.

Call me cowardly or spineless, I didn't care. But snapping back at him would take more than guts. He was an iconic figure amongst the social circle and for me to stand up too him would only end in disaster.