chapter 4

Leo Pov

So I was looking over my schedule ignoring the stares that I got from students.

Schedule

period:1science

Period: 2 algebra 2

Period:3 history

Period 4Free time

Lunch

Period:5 Music

Period:6 gym

Ringggring~The bell ringed students scrabbling to their classes.I walked aimlessly around the halls looking for room 2-b once I found it I knocked on the door.

A man with little to no hair came out."what can I do for you"he said.
" I'm the new transfer student from America Leo Fuji"borely while chewing on a piece of mint gum in my mouth.

"Oh so you're the new transfer student ok come in and introduce yourself and my name is Mr.Lee."he said while opening the door wider.

Once I step in the class it was complety quite until the Mr.Lee broke it by clearing his throat.

OK class this is our new transfer student Leo Fuji,why don't you introduce yourself."

"Ohayou watashi no namae wa Leo
Fuji desu please take of me"monotonely while bowing.When I lifting my head I saw hearts in the girls eyes even a little bit of drooling.

"Can you tell us any more about your-the teacher was about to say but, he saw the death glare I was giving him he said I can take a sit in front of a red head who was sleeping.So I decided to ignore him.Once class ended girls surrounded my table asking about this any that.I really just wanted to get to my next class,so I slamed my hands down on the table got up from my seat ever so slowly with a dark aura surrounding me. I had my hair covering my face so that they really couldn't see the expression that had on and said"shut up I don't want to hear another word of any of your mouths"when I lifted up my head and looked at them they were all shaking in fear I decided that was my time to leave.I walked out left the class leaving people in fear.

#########time skip########

All day I have been bombarded with girls confessing to me like you only meet me today how can you tell me you already love me girls these days.

So once I got to my locker getting ready for period 5 I can already see the love letters sticking out so I just stuff them in my bag.Walked to music class,which was all the way on the other side of the building.When I finally made it I was already late.

"Oh Mr.Fuji finally decided to make to my class."the teacher said a little bit frustrated that I interrupted his little mini lesson.

"Sir with all due respect I'm new here how can I possibly know where your class is ,its pretty far from my other classes"I said in a strained voice trying not to sound angry at him.

"OK you make a good point I will let you off this time but I want to play one of the instruments if you can pretty boy"he said with a smirk,I know he didn't just call me pretty boy watch when I make him eat his words.

So I looked around the room at all the instruments which I can play all of the but decided to go with the piano.I walked up to it and sat down in the sit,cracked my fingers a bit and let my hand glaced of the piano.Once I started playing I decided I wanted to sing, the song that popped up was ("Only human "by K its a Japanese song)play video at top⬆

On the other shore of sadness,
It is said that there is a smile,

On the other shore of sadness,
It is said that there is a smile,
Finally we arrived.
But what are we waiting for?

The purpose is not to run away,
It's to chase after dreams
We should have gone out to travel
On that summer day so long ago

In a place worn down by sadness
something called a miracle, is waiting
Yet we are still searching
for the sunflower that grows at the end of spring

The warrior who awaits the morning light
before he can clasp it with red nails,
his tears glitter and fall

Even if we've grown used to loneliness
only relying on the light of the moon
We have to fly away with featherless wing
just go forward, just a little further

Even tomorrow, if you see it
Though there isn't a sigh either.
Like a ship going against the current flow.
Right now, go forward, move ahead.

Even if it cuts through the rain and clouds,
The wet roads shine,
Only the dark will teach,
A stronger and stronger light,
Be strong, go forward, move ahead.

When I turned around and looked at everyone they looked to be in a trance .I just decided to walk up to a empty sit ,once the teacher returned from whatever daydream he was having he praised me on my singing and said I had a voice of an angel.That he will be expecting me to at least sing once a week in his class.With that he carried on with his lesson.

________________________________________tThank you guys for liking my story I wasn't so sure it was good enough since this was my first.I will try to update more but I'm busy with school,so I might update every weekend if I'm not to busy or have writers block.So thank you for those who read and like my story.