character 2

It was my parents making out,my mom my in between his legs.Rubbings his chest up and down the scene all together makes me want to throwup.Just when you think things couldn't get more nasty my father decide bring his hands up under her dress but I stop them with a cough.

"Is this what you wanted me to see me about father"They quickly untangled them self from each.My mom quickly pushed my father aside and jumped in my arms.

"Oh my baby is finally home oh how I missed you so much"she said while getting off him and pinching my cheek I just stared at her annoyed but I still missed a bit so I let it slide this time.

"No son I just wanted to welcome you back and be telling which school you will be going to which is the school Seirin that my friend who is the principal runs."

"OK if that's all may i take my leave "I said monotone I didn't really care which school I went too as long as it had I basketball team.

With that I went up to my room and later had dinner with my parents talking about my stay in America. Then I went to sleep I wonder if they have any good players at this school and with that last thought I went to sleep.

######time skip to morning######

I woke up to the sound of birds chriping neary by.why won't they just shut up it's too early for this.

"Master Leo its time to wake up for school"my maid made said while taking a peek in the room but when she saw me sitting down with no shirt on.She instantly turned red and quickly she handed me my uniform.Running out of my room like no tommroww.

So after that I did my early morning routine and got dressed and ate breakfast and got ready and decided to drive my mortcycle today and speed off heading to school .what I didn't know that i was in for a major big headache.