chapter 3

That is his motorcycle at the top⬆

No one POV

It was just a normal day at school the sun was shining ,the birds were and the kids were laughing , gossiping and talking.

That until a the sound of a roaring engine of a mortcycle came.Everyone stop what they were looking at the mystery person who just rolled up into the parking lot.

"Wow that is one sick ride"

"Hopeful they are hot let me unbutton my shirt a bit"

once the person on the bike stopped the motorcycle and park it, took off their helmet everybody stopped and froze gawking at the person utterly speechless.

He was just so handsome no beautiful he had this aura that radiated off that was imitating and was kind of like don't f*** with me.He has long spiky black hair, red and turquoise eyes that seem to just look through your soul an and a baby skin smooth face that girls wish they had free of pimples.Once he step off the bike and started making his way to the school entrance everyone just parted like the red sea for him, every girl he passed fainted from bloodloss.(I know I'm being to dramatic)

Once he was out of sight everyone started talking about him some saying how hot and dreamy he was and how they would so give their virginity to him.

Leo's POV

I can tell this year is already going to be annoying knowing how the girls were just eye raping me ,as if I'm am the ice cream they crave for when they are PMSing.But as long as they keep their distance we shouldn't have a problem.

So I was looking around for the office to get my schedule when i spotted some with blue hair their head stuck in a book.So I decided to ask him for directions.

Koroko pov

I was just walking in the hall reading the book I have yet to finish was at good part where they were about to kiss.When suddenly someone taped my shoulder I was little surprise but didn't show it and kept my poker face.It was a guy who was tower over me by many inches which made me feel small.So he looked down at me and asked

"Do you you know where the main office is "in a monotone but deep husky voice that would make any girl melt in to a puddle but no offence I don't swing that way.

"Just take a left on that corner and keep walking straight till you see the sign that says main office.With that he said thanks,while looking at his I couldn't help think he some what reminds me of Akashi .But I shrugged that off and decided to head to class before the bell rings.