Chapter 2

*Dex’s POV*

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

“You found your mate,” my dad stated.

“Why do you think that?” I asked sweating a little, how did he find out, did she tell my dad?

“Don’t lie to me son!” my father yelled.

“Ho---“

“It’s Christina isn’t it?” my dad asked, my jaw dropped.

“What?”

“Christina is your mate?” my dad asked.

“No!” I yelled upset that he would even think that whore could be my mate the next Alpha female.

“But—“

“She has no respect for herself she could never be next in line for Luna!” I yelled some part of me was angered that he accused me of mating her and not Emily.

“Lower your voice!” my father ordered.

“Sorry,” I said.

“I thought so…” my father said to himself.

“Then why would you ask that?”

“I just heard some pack…” my dad said as he rested his head in his hands.

“She slept with all the unmated wolves in this pack…” I said honestly.

“I was just curious, you would tell me if you found your mate,” I was silent.

“Why the sudden interest in mates?” I asked changing the subject.

“Because son you will be Alpha of this pack and an Alpha is always stronger with his mate,”

“I know---“

“You’re going to be Alpha soon and in order for me to give you my title you need to be mated,”

“Since when?” I asked astonished.

“Since I said so if you don’t find your mate by the end of this summer I’ll be forced to arrange a mate for you,” this enraged me.

“So if I’m not mated by the end of this summer I will have to mate with someone who isn’t my true mate!” I yelled.

“Watch your tone!” my father yelled at me with his eyes turning darker, I began to shake.

“I won’t do it!” I yelled.

“It’s an order find your mate or mate with someone else!” he growled using his alpha tone.

          I got up and felt the demand of a true Alpha’s order run through me as I quickly shifted out the door. Emily needs to come home this summer. I quickly let my wolf lead me to Emily’s house.

*Emily’s POV*

“So when are we leaving?”  I asked as Tina went through my wardrobe and threw outfits at me to pack.

“As soon as possible!” she smiled.

“And when is that?” I asked.

“I was thinking tomorrow morning,” her smile was contagious as I smiled back at her.

“Really tomorrow, ooh wait why haven’t I met him before?” I asked.

“Who Cole?” she asked.

“Is that your brother’s name?” I asked confused.

“Yeah, well, you’ve never met him because he’s never came to visit,” she said simply.