3rd Stop

(A/N) Hey guys the stuff in this ---> ‘’Bold & italics’’are some of the important stuff so remember that! 

Back at the Pendragon Café, Jazzy is wiping down tables when all of a sudden someone came rushing in looking for her.

?: Jazzy! Jazzy! She stopped and looked at him. It was a fellow student.

Jazzy: Hello, how may I help you?

?: Craig Crippen is looking for you! He said that he’s hurt and he’s at Pendragon Hall!

Jazzy: *shocked* Hurt?

?: Don’t let him wait too long. He guy said as he rushed away leaving Jazzy wide mouthed and eyed. She ran as fast as she could all the way to Pendragon Hall.

Jazzy: Prodi-(gco) There Mindy Luaper and Noah were standing right there by the piano.

Mindy: Hmm hmm…Prodigy? You call him by his name now huh? Hmm tell me something my dear cause im curious. He ran in heels for you yesterday, went on about how you’re so innocent, Are you a witch doctor? I was just thinking how hard to get you must be.

Noah: A lowly bento box girl can date Craig Crippen? And even meet up here? I must say…you’ve got skills. Looks like I'm in for a show.

Jazzy: I...I have nothing to do with him so please do not spread rumors.

Noah: Oh is that so? Then why come here so willingly? Your little act stops here!

Jazzy: *clicks to her* you lured me here? For what?

Mindy: Oh relax! She nodded her head and looked at Noah as he stared walking toward Jazzy.

Mindy: I just wanna run a little experiment. I’d like to see if Craig Crippen would break his rules again for you: ‘’his final target’’. Noah stared at Jazzy and then grabbed her by force while out came some of his men too.

*

Jacob: AY PROD YOUR PHONE!

Prod: Hmmm.

Diggy: Ay bro, what happened to your other one?

Jacob: Left it at some girl’s place right?

Prod: Someone you’d never guess and never get…

Diggy: HA! Oh yeah?

Jacob: Then why’d you come to the café?

Diggy: Thinking bout the bento girl? Or you didn’t get enough of the punishment yesterday? Prod put his hand as if to object but then put it down and walked away embarrassed as Diggy and Jacob looked at each other and laughed. Meanwhile at the café WHERE PROD MYSTERIOUSLY LEFT FROM, Auntie’s head was ducked down as she tried to get the food and hide from Prince.

Prince: Ay! Where’s Jasmine? Where’d she go? How come she didn’t serve the lunch today? Auntie rolled her eyes getting annoyed at his question after question.

Auntie: I don’t know she just disappeared. But you know what? It’s funny. Why were all the guys looking for her? *sigh* She was so cute when she was little, who knew she’d turn out to be a home-wrecker? Now she bats her eyelashes and all the men start drooling and following her.

Prince: The hell you talking about?

Auntie: *rolls* isn’t that right? Please. Don’t bother Jazzy anymore. I want her to hold on to the Dean’s son! And anyway you’re a gardener for God sake's! Since she’s out for so long she must be doing something with him.

Prince: *snaps and points finger* YOU WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!

Auntie: Listen don’t get in my way you hear?! Then she ignored him and continued what she was doing. As that was going Prod and his bros walk by the café window looking though it he was disturbed by his phone ringing.