When the Heart Bleeds A Prodigy Love Story 4 a special girl!

When The Heart Bleeds (Based on the book and drama Autumn's Concerto) A personal Imagine MB Love Story for Jazzyismindless

By: Karen

This is dedicated to her for all her hardwork,creativity, and imagines that she gives to us MB fans...We love You! Enjoy.

 We began our story with ten small fingers on white and black keys, playing a soft melody in a small room. We see someone else place a recorder on the black piano and press reocord as we watch and listen for others. We haven't quite seen the little girl's face yet, but we can see her soft black curls in her hair, and her beautiful dark pink bow in her hair. We now can see that she is in a room full of students and another woman is standing in the corner swaying and tapping her foot to the melodious rythem coming from the piano. ''Auntie,didn't dad promise to come watch me play on the piano today? '' Its okay, auntie has already recorded it for you,dad will be able to hear it in the car a bit, alright? (We have now made it clear, that''Auntie'' is her stepmom.)

We can now see the young girl and a women standing beside her and running down a ramp, heading towards a car. ''DADDY!'',Daddy! She yells as she runs up and hugs him tight as if it was the last. 

Dad: ''Sorry Dad came late,Happy Birthday my little princess. Did you like my present? She looks down at her brand new doll she just got. 

Girl:Yes!

Auntie: What secret are you guys talikng about?

Dad: Nothing,let's get in the car.

As the auntie played the tape in the car, Dad smiled and auntie stared grinning real wide as she turned around to look at me,

A: Today the piano teacher praised Jazzy of having a pair of piano hands,in front of all the other children! She can play better than anyone else.

As we go to the flash back we see Jazzy and her wide smile,bow her head as her auntie proudly smiled at the other children as the teacher came up to the front of the class,'' Jazzy is very gifted with a pair of piano playing hands. These hands must be protected well.'' the teacher said looking back at her auntie. A: That's of course. Our Jazzy loves playing piano very much. Just like today even though it's her birthday, she said she didn't want to miss out on piano lessons, and insisted on coming. She replied back as she grabbed the candy jar and cupcakes they brought to share with everyone and handed it to the teacher. The teacher was a bit surprised, T: Soo, it's Jazzy's birthday today? A:Yes. T: Then lets sing happy birthday to Jazzy okay? She said turning to face the class.  

*

We are brought back to present time where we see Jazzy looking at all kinds of cakes though a glass window. She was amazed at all the different kinds shapes and designs on the cakes, and she didn't know which one she wanted. Her auntie walked over to her and got down to her level. Auntie: So, Which one do you want? Jazzy: I want that starwberry cake! Her auntie looked at her for a while and and stood up to face the window, A: You sure know how to pick, you picked the most expensive one she replied with a slight aditude. Meanwhile as Jazzy's father gets out of his car and he's on a serious phone call with one of his workers that work under him. We listen.

''Chairman! The bank has already frozen our assets. The board of directors will find out that our company is collasping soon. I know that it's your little girl's birthday and all but, I found this as a very important issue that we need to discuss.

'' Are there really no banks to help us? You're like announing that i'm going bankrupt right now.

*

''Alright, Alright Jazzy! Anutie's wallet is in the car. Go tell your dad to come in and pay. I'll go and order the cake first.

''Okay!