1st Stop The Journey Begins

''Get in the car.'' He ordered. Jazzy was now REALLY confused. They had just met, and he was coming off to her as a rude person, and now he's offering her a ride? ''If you wanna get out of here faster, I'll teach you how to move the car.'' he said walking back towards the car.

''But mister, I don't know how to drive.''

''I'll teach you.'' he said in a sing song type voice. As Jazzy stepped in the car, Prodigy handed her the key. Jazzy had never driven before in her entire life. Her fatther promised to teach her on her 16th birthday.Was she really gonna go though with this?

''Hit the brake with your left foot. And the gas with your right.Start the engine. Jazzy swallowed hard and went towads the key hole examining it. The slowly placed it in startled by the engine as her eyes widened. She then smiled but turned away quickly wiping it off her face, gripping the wheel with sweaty hands, leaned back a bit as if she owned the car like a boss. ''And then?

''The next step is VERY important and so you can't hesitate. You must finish it in one movement.'' Jazzy nodded.

''Release the hand brake.'' Jazzy held on to the brake and pushed it down and turned to look at Prod.

''Now...Push the shift stick down.'' He said trying to hold down the laughter. She did so.

''Release your left foot, STEP ON YOUR RIGHT!'' Jazzy stepped like he said and sended her in reverse crashing into the bus and messing up the bumper. Prodigy simply laughed and slipped on his shades.

*

Jazzy sighed as she tossed the last paperclip into the paperclip holder. Prodigy sat in the lounge area, put his feet on the coffee table and simply smiled as if his day was just made. His girlfriend sat across from her and pulled out a nail filer and began to file down angerly. The police station was no place for her, plus she was tired and she knew that she didn't have much time before the fish dies. She simply began to eye ball her fish in dessperation hoping the fish was still good enough to eat. She listened as a police offier dragged in a man with hand cuffs as he yelled and protested that he was innocent of some murder. Jazzy was now fed up, and she didn't understand why they wouldn't let her out. There was a man sitting at the front desk and she could feel him staring her down as if he was saying, ''What's wrong with our gerenration?''

''Mr.Policeman, i've already explained very clearly what happened. I was only helping to move the car. I didn't hit the bus on purpose.'' she said as her voice began to sound weary.

''Hmm.. What you've just said different from what the car owner said young lady. Just now, Mr.Craig Crippen has already admitted that he instiged his girlfriend, to back the car into the bus on purpose, therefore causing danger to the public. Both Jazzy and Prod's girlfriend's eyes widened as they turned and faced Prodigy. He took off his shades and smiled.

Jazzy: I'M NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND! Prod's REAL girlfriend: I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND! Prod walked up to look at his ''girlfriend'' I don't know this girl. You can tell her to leave. He girl was now boiling with anger.

''PRODIGY! WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?! A PUBLIC BUS,WHERE YOU CAN GET ON OR LEAVE AS YOU PLEASE?!

''Let me clarify one more time. This relationship was nothing but a lie. Don't you get it? I never liked you becase your nothing but a SLUT! Do you really want me to explain how much I hate girls like you and have the police officer write it down in record? As she raised her up to slap him, he stopped her in mid air. ''Be careful sweetheart! You'll get caught immediately if you hit someone at the police station.

''Miss, mister please. the police offier complained. ''This is the police station, don't disregard that. ''And isn't your father a supervisory director at SinaFred University? How can you lack such common sense?