The Last Tears (Part 1)

I shook my head and opened my eyes to the loud shouting and booing that erupted. A large crowd of roads gathered at the far end of the area. I couldn't exactly see what was going on but I knew it couldn't be good.The crowd began to separate, clearing a path for whoever was passing and by the screaming and booing that was going on, it wasn't a rogue leader they were clearing the path for. I held my breath and squinted my eyes, trying to see who the person was. I felt all hope fade away as I saw the savages gripping Sean by his shirt and shoving him towards me. 

I held back my tears. What was happening? This was all my fault! I cursed myself for being so stupid and now, Sean is paying the price. They threw him in the jail cell directly opposite from me.

"Better view for both of ya, aye?" a rogue said as he passed me, grinning like a maniac. Unlike Sean, I wasn't in a cell. I was merely tied to a large wooden column, pretty tightly might I add. None-the-less, I knew that no matter how much I struggled, I wasn't going anywhere. Ken walked up to his cell and my stomach dropped. What was he going to do? He stepped inside the cell. Sean was chained to the wall, not just inside the cage of a cell. A train of thought passed through my head, surely they didn't think a beta could break through those bars. They would have been able to detain him easily without the chains as a necessity. 

"So this is the mighty Alpha? You aren't much are you?" The man said, circling around Sean. Sean glared at him and spat at his feet. Ken grew red with anger, retracted his fist and struck Sean straight in the jaw.

"SEAN! Leave him alone!" I yelled and began struggling violently against my restrains. Ken punched him again and I felt waves of tears cascading down my face and all I could see was red. This man was going to pay and he was going to pay dearly.

"How adorable! Your lippy girlfriend is ordering me around? I see who wears the pants in the relationship." Ken chuckled. Sean locked his jaw, trying to numb the unbearable pain from the werewolves's punch. He glanced at me, eyes full of sympathy towards me. He really didn't care that he was there at all. He looked at me with such an intense stare and I nodded, realizing that this was all part of a major plan. I felt relief as a weight was lifted off of my shoulders, knowing for sure that someone was coming back for Sean and I, not that I doubted Logan or his pack before.

"You see, dear girl," he started, looking at me,"Romeo over here, gave himself up instead of you. You'll be returning to your worthless pack, minus your mate of course though maybe, after some of my boys have fun with you,"

"No! Stay true to your word, Rogue!" Sean grew angry. The chains clattered as he struggled against them. Ken laughed and shook his head.

"You're all just so serious! Must come with the authority position," he chuckled, walked over to me, cut the rope off and gripped me from my collar as he dragged me outside. Some of my hair got attached to the collar and I screamed out in pain as he tugged me along, feeling as if my scalp was going to be ripped off of my head with Ken's strength.  

As we went outside, I saw Jett along with three other wolves, none of whom I recognized. As he saw me, his eyes filled with sorry at seeing his Luna in such a state. I was so worried about Logan and Sean and everyone else that I didn't even noticed how utterly horrible I looked. My dress was torn and the ends were ripped, no hope of being fixed. My hair was a mess, probably from all the unnecessary pulling and I was now, dirty over-all due to being dragged around everywhere and had tear stained cheeks and reddened eyes to make matters worse. Ken shoved me to the floor.

"Here, take your bitch back." Jett rushed towards me, helping me up and checking my wounds as he did so. He growled lowly at Ken and sounded so deadly and dangerous that even I shivered slightly. The other three wolves joined suite as Jett walked me slowly behind them.