Chapter One: Jez's Rage

Jezzy, Jezzy your cheeks are turning red

Jezzy, Jezzy you are the reason they are dead

You killed them all

You watched them die

Now you stand tall and hear them cry

Jezzy, Jezzy your cheeks are turning red

Jezzy, Jezzy you are the reason they are dead

You looked at them

Your eyes bone dry

You cut their throat and condemn

Now tell the world the hateful truth

Jezzy, Jezzy your cheeks are turning red

Jezzy, Jezzy you are the reason they are dead

I killed them all

I watched them die

I don't care and I don't cry

I am the girl with no heart and in war I am all

Jezzy, Jezzy your cheeks are turning red

Jezzy, Jezzy why are you the reason they are dead?

A bull dog like man with a red fibre glass beard strode through the café door. He looked beadily around.There was someone in the merry little café he needed to find. Someone he needed to find quickly. His target had already seen him from her place in the café corner. The hooded girl watched him carefully with her hawk like eyes as his crystallized beard quickly drew the attention of everyone in the café. His kind were well known throughout the universe, consequently leading everyone to watch him closely. All hoping it was not them he was looking for.

His target had no intention of being found by him. She waited for him to idly pass her by before she slid out from her hiding place and retreated further into her hood.

“That was bloody close Jez.” Her ever present microscopic ear peace sounded through her ear. She also wore a minute camera in her tear duct that allowed whoever was on the receiving end of the camera to see whatever she did.

“Curtis, enough of the narrations.” Jez muttered quietly so as to not draw attention to herself. Curtis was the only person on the receiving end of the camera. He operated behind the scenes of whatever Jez was doing. A technical genius, able to get into any computer base he wanted with no problem, happily hacking into any security system he wanted from his secret safe haven. “He’s from the Jahran Region in Salgon, Fourth division.” Curtis informed Jez.

What has been called a Universal Nation has been set up; there are seven Divisions within the Universal Nation. One being the most passive, which was where Curtis was from and Seven being the most volatile and explosive part of the universe.

As Salgon was one of the more turbulent planets from the fourth division in the Universal Nation, Salgon bred and raised assassins with a taste for blood. The Jahran were among the weaker forms that lived there.

“I saw the beard, it was red , he was one of the lessers.” Curtis spoke requiring no reply.

Jez walked to the door “I’m offended.” She turned back around “They could have at least sent one of the elite.” Jez watched as the man circled back around, reaching the end of the small cafe, still searching the cafe guests for her face.

“No!” Curtis protested “Don’t do it.” But it was too late.

The man had spotted her and was already producing a dagger “What I really don’t understand,” Jez spoke to Curtis in a mocking tone “is why with today’s technology,” Jez brought out a little silver cylinder from her pocket “they still use daggers.”