chapter 1: recurring nightmares and a demonic visit

Clink, clank. The sound of swords hitting each other, sparks flying everywhere. I was on my knees, surrounded by fire, crying. I saw my stepfather fighting some shadowy human-like Figure, with blood red eyes, and demonic horns. In its hands, it had a long samurai sword, and my stepfather had dual skeleton blades, and instead of his usual scientist clothes and his messy hair. He was wearing long torn jeans, no shirt with double shoulder armor, and his Caucasian skin had a purple tinge to it, and his brown hair slicked back, and his eyes looked dead than alive. I tried to speak, but my voice wasn't working. I tried again and again, but nothing happened. Next thing I knew, the shadowy figure turned towards me and stared at me with those blood-red eyes, roared earth shattering roar, and lunged at me with his sword raised high, he brought it down and.............

My eyes shot open, I sat up breathing hard, sweating. I looked around my room, which wasn't that big, almost everything was in arms distance. My flat screen TV (which was a pain to build but, I got that done in 4 months, and unlocked every channel) mounted on the wall, also have a gaming console with every game at my fingertips (took about 2 months to built), a walk-in closet, and desk filled with notes, blueprints, and tools scattered on the bureau. I sighed and realized that it was another nightmare, "man, that was my second nightmare this week." As I laid back down on my bed, my 7-year-old sister pope out of nowhere and yelled "boo".
"Aaaahhhhh," I screamed as I fell to the floor with a big thud. "Piper," I growled, "please, stop popping out of nowhere." "Why?" She asked. "Because, it's annoying and it's invading my privacy," I said. "You're not doing anything important right now," said Piper while she's playing with her green hair with frosty black tips. I got up from the floor, sat on my bed and said: "I was about to get ready for school, you should too." Piper crossed her arms, pouted and said, "aw, you're no fun." "Well, how about this, when school ends I'll show you a new balance move." "Can you teach it to me now?" she said with excitement in her voice. "No, now get out and get ready for school," I said as I karate chopped her head.
"you to Martin," I said as I looked at the far wall, near the window. All of a sudden you can see an airwaves like a heat wave and my 14-year-old brother came popping out."You're going to do the same thing with me, right?" Martin asked. "Sure, when we go camping I'll teach you guys a little something." I then looked at the clock on the wall, and it was 6:25. I thought to myself damn; I thought we were going to be late, I guess not. My siblings noticed me looking at the clock.
"Do we have time?" They asked excited and in perfect union. "You have enough time to get ready for school, and besides I said I was going to teach you at the camp." "Aww," they said in union with disappointment in their voice. Finally, after a little shove, they got out of my room. It took me about 5 to 6 minutes to get ready. I looked at my mirror that was hanging on my wall that was next to my desk, I was wearing khaki cargo shorts, a black long sleeve shirt, and a size 14 black/gold sneakers. I brushed my messy jet black hair back with my good arm. I looked down at my right arm, I rolled up my sleeve and tried to flex it, the gears started to pop and creak. Damn, I thought to myself, fucking Wrath, he had to test his new war hammer on my bionic arm. I sighed and went to my desk to find my automatic repair bug. I looked all over my desk and couldn't find it, just when I was about close my drawer, I heard a giggle. "Are you looking for this" the voice sounded older, sexier. I sighed and realized who it was."lust, can you please give me back my repair bug." When I turned around, I got taken by surprise.
At first, I thought I saw my girlfriend sitting on the bed. She was wearing a dominatrix costume, her dirty blonde hair flowing down until her shoulder blades, and she has a firm and toned body. The only thing that was different is the fact that her Emerald eyes look slutty, her skin color is whiter than tan, and her boobs are the size of watermelons that barely contained in the dominatrix bra (which I wasn't complaining). My real girlfriend is the opposite, high Emerald Eyes, tanned, and her boobs are only half that size." god fucking dammit lust" I said angrily "get out of that form, give me back my bag, and tell me what news you have for me." "But, don't you like this form." lust says while putting her finger on her puffy velvet lips, and giving me the puppy eyes. My heart stopped, and I blushed. "Why must you do this to me," I said. I waved my left arm, and my symbol appeared

 I waved my left arm, and my symbol appeared

Forcing to take her human form. Lust is much Taller, about 6 feet, she has the face of a model, her hair turned from dirty blonde to light brown, her eyes are bright pink, and the costume stayed the same. "Because you look adorable when you blush" Lust said. I looked away with embarrassment on my face and said: " Just tell me the news you have for me." "Straightforward, I like it," lust says approvingly. Her approving expression turned into something of seriousness. "There's been gossip going around in hell," lust says in a low voice, "that both souls and powerful demons are disappearing." "Why would anyone want to take them?" I asked, confused. " I don't know the details exactly, but it's only the corrupted souls and demons that are disappearing." Lust said, twirling my engineer bug. It can't be greed, I thought to myself, he doesn't have enough power to build another secret army, Sloth is too lazy, Wrath will just kill them, Envy is too busy being jealous at someone to do something, Gluttony well just eat them, pride............ well he just likes working alone, and lust is not into corrupted demons that much, but who could it be. Lust literally read my mind, (since mind reading is a power that she uses often, I don't have to explain why you guys should know) smiled, and said "don't worry it's not one of us, we are not THAT foolish," Lust said. " right" I said " well except for greed, but anyway who could it be." " Well, you'll figure it out" lust sad. She stretched, got up, and went to the mirror, "also, be careful because something big and terrifying is about to happen." Lust winked, tossed my bug at me, and stepped through the mirror. I caught my bug and stared at it. What got me scared isn't the fact that the message might be right, but how she said it. All serious, and has a foreboding feeling to it, that's unlike lust. Whatever is happening in hell, it can't be right.