Chapter 1

*Last year*

Jade's POV

It all started when I moved to a new town and school. It was my first day at Samaritan College as a year 11, I had moved here from Sydney with my closest friend Leigh Anne well more like sister. We got to school early as usual and helped out our new principle, after we finished the grand stand was half full of students. We looked around for some seats near the other year 11s, when we finally spotted some seats next to another girl we headed up the steps and introduced ourselves before siting down next to her. After chatting for a bit Leigh and I become friends with Jesy. Suddenly everyone went silent so we turned to see the principle standing with his hand up and the other holding a black microphone.
He introduced himself and talked for what seemed like an eternity before finally handing the mic over to a fairly old lady, she introduced herself and then started to introduce the teachers.
I didn't really pay attention until she got to the year 11 teachers. I watched closely wondering who would be my Home Group teacher, she introduced the last teacher and I fell in love, Perrie Edwards was her name she was tall, skinny and had beautiful blonde hair. Her eyes were sky blue and her lips reminded me of strawberries, she was wearing a tight grey top that tucked into her long Lacey white skirt with a red coat and light brown wedge heels. I couldn't take my eyes off of her she was an angel, a goddess, a..., my thoughts were interrupted when the principal started to speak. He started to go through the year levels and announce what classes the students were in. After ages he finally called out my name, luckily followed by Leigh Anne and oddly enough Jesy. I prayed to God that he would call out her name, the enchantress, the goddess, the angel Perrie Edwards. He did I couldn't believe she was my teacher I swear my heart was a V8 engine. We followed his instructions and headed up to our new classroom, we stopped in front of three doors waiting for our teacher to open one. As we walked in i took Leigh's hand and ran to the back of the classroom so I could stare at her secretly. She stood in front of the class and waited for everyone to be seated before introducing herself.

"Hello everyone, as you would hopefully already know my name is Miss Edwards and I will be your home group teacher, as well as your PE teacher and Singing teacher." She smiled her voice sounded like an Angels.

"Hello Miss Edwards" the class said in time

"Okay so I thought today instead of getting straight into work we could get to know each other, ill go first... Does anyone have any questions?" She asked looking around, an fairly tall boy raised his hand in record time

"Yes..." She paused not knowing his name

"It's Calvin, do you have a boyfriend?"

"Oh... No I don't" she said taken a little by surprise

"Will you be my girlfriend" another boy asked confidently

"Boys, boys" she giggled "im sorry to say that I'm gay" she said still smiling

"What!, no" I swear all the boys yelled disappointed

I raised my hand shyly wanting to know more about her

"Ah yes..."

"Hi my name is Jade, how old are you?" I asked curiously

"Hi Jade, I'm 22" she smiled sending shivers down my spine

-------- Home Time --------

Perrie's POV

Today went pretty well considering it's the first day back, although there was this one girl Jade, oh my I know it's wrong but I swear I'm in love I mean her body is of a goddesses, her chocolate brown eyes remind me of warmth, her lips are the most kissable lips I've ever seen and her voice... Her voice is identical to an angels. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I noticed she was staring at me cutely, I couldn't help but blush lightly. When she noticed i was staring back at her she quickly buried her head in her hands embarrassed. When the bell went I dismissed the class, my eyes Instantly found hers. We stood there staring at each other awkwardly. "Jade come on!" Her I'm guessing friend Leigh Anne yelled standing in the door way with their bags. "Oh... Uh sorry coming" she yelled back packing up her things smiling at me before running to her friend. "See ya tomorrow girls" I yelled waving goodbye "definitely" Jade said quietly not intending for me to hear her.