Green eyed guy

-Chapter four-

I sat back in the car for what felt like another life time. We had driven out of Westfall 5 minutes ago, and I was getting restless as I gazed into the woods. I couldn't I just catch break for once.

I let my thoughts wonder to my dream. those glowing green eyes, looked like the fresh green grass of spring, but they held loneliness in them along with flickering flecks of grey fire. but the weird thing was, was that Gabby held the same eyes but hers held love and stubbornness, and were a much purer green.

another minute of deathly silence passed by as we were swallowed up by woods, all you could see was nature. it was a good sight to look at, but since I'm part wolf all I wanna do is run through them, not stare all day. its like putting a bone in front of a dog and saying don't eat it.

my staring was interrupted when i heard my bike along with Josh's car come into view with my side mirror. i saw Josh speeding and showing off with my bike, while gabby speed behind him. ' that sneaky wolf ' glaring daggers into the back of Josh's head as he passed us and disappeared from view. i was going to have to figure out a way to de-man Josh and Jack by the end of the day.

i glanced over to Jack irritated as he had his eyes glued to the road. " so what's gonna happen next Jacky"

" nothing you wont find out " he said emotionless. what's his problem. but he still had this weird vibe about him, and this car ride is kinda tense now if you ask me. maybe i could one of those action movie tricks, and jump out the car door. but then again, they could kill me on site in wolf form, plus the dam door wont open :/ no plan there i guess.

'stop trying to find a way out, and just go with the flow.' Autumn says cutting my next plan of escape. 'why' i whined.

'you'll find out soon enough' really thats all she had to say. "dam sneaky spirit wolfs." i grumbled under my breath. and with that jack glanced at me which i gave him glare.

i still cant believe i let him lock me in his car so easily though. what happened there, i mean I'm not suppose to get into some strangers cars. but i guess this was gonna happen sooner or later since i didn't leave town.

jack made a turn onto a dirt road followed by another normal looking road 2 minutes ahead that said private property with big fancy iron gates. as we drove along this road with Gabby following close behind, wolfs came out of the woods and ran along with our car. it kinda put me on edge when i saw how many came out. i mean I'm not that much of a threat, am i?

as we entered further into the land along the road i started seeing houses and little streets pass by, i also noticed a small park as well and strangely it made me smile. at the end of the main road we were on was another driveway that lead to what looked to be a pack house. it was kind of on a hill surrounded by trees and some houses scattered just in front of the driveways beginning. i looked back before we entered the driveway. it was like a mini town in here, though i shouldn't be too surprised knowing knowledge of how strong and big this pack was, but i have never seen this much people live in such a closed off place like this.

At Northmount Sean ( my step dad ) and i lived more among humans instead of wolfs near the pack house. when Caleb came into the picture my pack sliver-keep didn't approve. That was one of the main reasons i didn't get along with many pack members, because i lived more among humans instead of our own kind. it is considered taboo to have a intimate relationship with a human unless he or she is your mate. so as you can guess when i got pregnant with Caleb's pup, i was left with a choice. get rid of it or leave the pack.

we pulled into driveway where the yard was huge fulled with pure grass, and a couple of gardens of vibrant flowers. at the end of the drive way there was a round a bout, that held a big elegant cherry tree in the middle with its pink blossoms scattered in the wind. i found myself looking at the two story mansion in admiration. it looked like it could fit 100 elephants in it. the house looked elegant with a edge because the colour black that the house was along with the many glass windows.