Harry- He cheats on you (Part 7)

You hesitated a little before picking up your phone and reading the text. 

It read 'Hey (y/n) can we meet up somewhere?'

This shocked you a bit as it appeared that meeting up with you was the last thing Harry wanted to do, however you accepted.

'I suppose, where?' you replied.

Harry replied with the name of a restaurant. You'd never been there before but you'd heard of it. He said to meet there at 7pm. You were a bit sceptical as to why Harry wanted to meet up with you and why it was so formal? He probably chose a restaurant so there couldn't be any shouting or arguments but you weren't making any promises.

*2 hours later*

It was approaching 7pm. You were already dressed to go out; in your long, midnight blue dress which you knew Harry liked. You wore it to show him what he was missing. It was a bit stupid really, you were trying to annoy Harry because you were still angry with him but you wanted to get him back at the same time. It was time for you to leave so you got in your car and drove to the restaurant.

You were parking your car and trying to look for Harry at the same time, to no avail. You were gradually becoming more nervous and you regretted ever accepting the invite. You sat in your car waiting because it was cold outside until you saw Harry come round the corner. He looked gorgeous...as always. You got out of your car and slowly walked over to him.

'Hey.' you said to Harry. 
'Hi, you look nice tonight' he said. He was always such a gentleman, well except when he cheated on you... 
'Thanks.' That's all you said before walking into the restaurant...