Harry- He cheats on you (Part 11)

'Harry's heart just stopped, we resuscitated him successfully but it could happen again. He's in a critical condition and in no fit state to see anyone. I suggest you go home and rest, it's been a long day.' 

Zayn nodded, acknowledging what the nurse had just said and stood up.

'Come on (y/n) let's go home, you can stay at my place if you want.' 

You just sat still on the bench and shook your head, struggling to take everything in. You looked an mess and were extremely tired but you didn't want to leave Harry in case anything else happened.
Zayn continued to speak, trying to persuade you.

'I no you want to be here but it's best if you get some rest and clear your head.'

You finally started to stand up as Zayn assisted you. He must've been finding the whole experience traumatic as well but he wasn't showing it. This made you feel stupid and slightly selfish. You got into Zayn's car and drove to your apartment to collect some overnight things so you could stay at Zayn's. You then drove to his place. 

Zayn helped you to get your stuff out of the car, not that there was much of it. When you got inside, he showed you to your room and you fell asleep almost immediately, you were so exhausted. 

You were later woken up by the sound of your bedroom door opening and the light that was pouring through the gap in the curtains. You must've slept right through to the next day. Zayn sat down on the side of your bed and began to speak.

'The hospital called. They said Harry's still weak but we can go and see him.'

You were so happy to hear this. Yes, Harry was still very ill but for now he was doing alright. You got dressed and went downstairs to have breakfast. You were a bit more optimistic and you weren't as glum as you had been. 

Once you arrived at the hospital you went straight to see Harry. You and Zayn walked into the room and looked at each other nervously.

'He is still weak but he will be able to understand what you are saying.' said the nurse.

You let Zayn speak first and then it was your turn...