Harry- He cheats on you (Part 6)

You and Harry both looked at each other but remained silent. 

'We'll give you some space to talk.' Zayn said.

Lauren, Niall and Zayn started to walk away, you stared at Zayn telling him you didn't want to be alone with him, but he didn't get the message. You decided to start the conversation, not that you wanted it to be a long one.

'Maybe it's best if we just move on and don't talk.' You said.
'Yeah.' That's all that Harry said before he walked over to Niall and Zayn. How rude of him.

You were heartbroken. Yes, you said you didn't want to speak to him but only because you didn't want to seem weak. Now he thought that you didn't want him back and he was clearly happy about that. Lauren could see that you were lying to Harry about not wanting to talk, so she confronted you about it as you walked out of the shopping centre.

'What was that?'
'What was what?' You replied slightly confused.
'Why did you just tell Harry you don't want to talk to him anymore, you had a chance to fix everything and you blew it.' She shouted, seemingly annoyed.
'YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! HE DOESN'T WANT ME BACK SO WHY SHOULD I MAKE MYSELF LOOK STUPID?' You yelled. 

Lauren looked at you in disgust but you just swiftly walked towards your car and drove off. Brilliant. You had just messed up your friendship with Lauren for no good reason. She was just being reasonable, if a bit annoying. You'd been taking your anger out on everyone else lately and they were being so good about it.

When you got home you looked at your phone to find 4 missed calls and a text off Zayn.

'(y/n) are you alright? Sorry I just thought it would be good for you two to talk.'
You knew Zayn was just doing what he thought was right. 
'Don't worry. You were doing it for our benefit, it just didn't work out. He doesn't want to get back together with me, end of.'

*4 hours later*

Zayn still hadn't replied to your text so you decided to go to bed. You couldn't sleep. All you could think about was what a bitch you had been recently and how much you missed Harry. This was all your fault. Just then your phone buzzed indicating that you had a new text, you expected it to be from Zayn, but you were wrong. It was from Harry...