going to my new world

Max. P.O.V

I freaking out so much in my head. How in the hell did I just fall so deep in love with someone I just met. I mean he is making me go head over heels and I just met him. I am not even gay but for him, I would be. The way he just tried to protect me and grabbed my hand in the process. I tried to fight the shiver that went through my body when he touched me but I couldn't help it. I'm getting married to a god. I mean this man is sick in the body department. I mean I'm not bad but he is sexy as hell.

" Are you ok ?." I asked him after our fathers left. Stupid question Max. Of course, he is ok. He is a big tough guy that just protected you against his own father. He looked straight into my eyes. I could see the lust, the confusion, but most of all the love in his eyes.

"The question is are you ok ?" He said while cupping my face. I nearly just melted at his touch. I couldn't trust my voice so I just nodded. I could see the confusion more and more coming out. Did I do something wrong?

"No, you didn't do anything wrong why would you ask that ?' He said

Damn did I say that out loud? I heard a chuckle next to me

"Yes babe you did say that out loud," He said grabbing the hand that was in his and kissing it.

" Oh my " I whispered surprised by his confidence

He heard laughing coming from down the hall. I could hear my father s laugh so I guess they are done talking.

"Well it seems it's time to go Boys," Said Michael's Mother said smiling at me and Mike. 

" Ok mother," Michael said He looked at me and smiled leading me with him but i stoped 

" I want to say goodbye to my father ok ?" I said as I pulled away from him

"Ok don't keep me waiting please, " He said and bent down and kissed my cheek. I couldn't help the shiver that when throughout my body when I felt his soft lips sp close to mine.

"AWE " I heard when I moved my head to the voice direction. it was his mother. Great a fangirl.

" You have five minutes," said Michael's Father I felt a whole different shiver go down my spine I think mike felt it too. 

I looked at Mike one more time then nodded at his father. but I can see in the anger in his eyes about his father making men scared. 

They walked out and I looked at my father. The man who has been my world since I can remember. I love this man more than anything and now I'm leaving him.

"Father," I said

"Max I love you and I know Mike will take good care of you," he said coming closer to me. I ran into my father's arms and cried. I going to miss my father

"Mi Manchuria papa," I said while tears rolled down my face

"Mi Manchuria Figlio," He said while kissing my forehead and walking toward the door

I looked at the place I called home all my life one more time and the man who has been my world and closed the door behind me.

I saw mike leaning on the limo with a smile on his face when he saw me.

"Well here goes nothing," I said walking toward my whole new world.

"No, I think I'm going to ........." I didn't finish the bile already was coming up. i let it all out. 

He didn't even finish the sentence he threw up on the lawn

"Maxwell!!!"Mike  yelled and came to My  side and checked  Me over 

"Baby talk to me?  mike  said worriedly because his head is down 

"I'm afraid of planes, " I  said in a  whisper but I heard him.  that makes two of us 

"Oh shit, "I said thinking I have to protect him  and get over my fear as well 

 A plane, they are making me go on a plane. I know it is not normal for a mob prince to be afraid of anything. Well, I'm not normal then dammit.

"Baby talk to me?" I heard him say. God I love it when he calls me baby

 How do I tell him in afraid of planes without seeming like a wuss?

"I'm afraid of planes," I said looking into his eyes.

"Oh I know, "He said rubbing my back.

"Michael what's taking so long "I heard his father say. Shit, I don't need his father thinking he made the wrong choice.

"Maxwell threw up father you forgot to tell me, my beloved, he is afraid of planes. Mike said in a cold voice

'Oh well, he is supposed to be a man and men aren't afraid of anything. "His father said raising his voice. Which scared me for the second time.

I think Mike saw the fear in my eyes because he got up from his position and ran up to his father's face.

"Didn't I tell you that you will never touch him or we will have a problem," Mike said

"Mike it's ok, I'm ready to go, " I said in a whisper. I knew he heard me by the way his breathing hiked when  I talked.

"You don't have to be strong love that's what I'm here for, that, " he said coming near me

"I'll be fine mike really, let's go but never let go of my hand please, " I said when he was next to me

"Never, " He said and kissed my cheek, and walked us to the limo

Mike gave his father a cold stare and got into the limo behind me.

"Go to sleep love it will be over before you know it I promise, " He said rubbing my back

"Ok," I said closing my eyes. Dreaming of my life with Mike.  but I don't know him well enough to know if it will be good with him. 

How did you guys like this chapter? Sorry, it took so long been very busy. 5  comments and 10 Votes, please !!!!