Chapter 6 :Heartbreak

Hey it's been a while for AMTMP but I have been busy with my other stories like Little Mad but love writing and thank you guys for making my dream come true.

Max. P.O.V      ( the next day }                                                           

 This son of a bitch has the nerve to act like what happened is he crazy he kissed her in front of me 

"Good Morning my love " I heard mike say behind me while I was laying in bed with him.

"Good Morning Michael, " I said an I'm not giving him the satisfaction.

"Please don't be mad at me I broke up with her before I came to see you, " He said trying to grab me close to him.

I got out of the bed and moved away from the bed. I gave him a cold stare and saw him shiver from my glare. Good

"Maxwell please," he said

"Michael I never had anyone I was trying to be pure for my true love but never thought my true love would be a whore like you, " I said slamming down the picture I found near the bed last night.

FLASHBACK

 "Max welcome to my home, " said Mike's father said giving me a hard look 

"It is Beautiful, " I said

" I'm glad you like it dear, well it's late. time for bed night boy s" She said kissing my forehead and Mikes.

"Let me show you our room, " Mike said walking past me. he knows I'm still upset with him and not speaking to him.

"Well, here it is. It was huge. I big screen TV, a huge king-size bed in the middle while matching dressers and a lot of DVDs and video games. I can get lost here. it looks like a place but its a bedroom 

 it looks like a place but its a bedroom 

"You like it ?" He asked. I just nodded. Still not talking to you duh.

"This is our bathroom " He walked to a door that I thought was the closet and walked behind him but saw something that caught my eye. It was mike and that girl kissing then I saw it was a photo book and every picture was with different girls about twenty of them.

 It was mike and that girl kissing then I saw it was a photo book and every picture was with different girls about twenty of them

"Oh my god " I whispered

"What ?" he asked coming back into the room

"Nothing, " I said hiding the book behind my back 

"You are talking to me ?" he asked confused

"No " I said getting in the bed and covering my face with the blanket. I won't let him see me cry. I love him and he could love another hurt.

End of flashback

"Where did you find that ?" he asked

"Over there, I 'm never speaking to you again Mike, I can't believe I gave you my heart so quickly," I said storming out of the room. I felt the tears running down my cheeks. I love him god do I love him and he already broke my heart and we have only been engaged for three days arghhh !!!

Mike p.o.v

He found my picture book. That look in his eyes was of pure sadness. I never want to see that again. He never had anyone, He was saving himself for me and be being the playboy that I am had over twenty women. He hates me and I don't blame him. I never thought I would feel this way for a man but he has my heart and I just crumbled it with my past. Wait it's my past it shouldn't make our future a bad one. Yet it is and now I might have lost the person who holds my heart in his hand and he doesn't even know it.

....................................................................................................

Comment and Vote .. Sorry it's been busy