the meeting

* mike up top

Michael P.O.V

Today I am going to get my fiancée from his house. Urgh, I still can't believe my father wants me to marry a man. I m straight I even have a wonderful girlfriend who I was planning on marrying. I bet this guy is ugly as hell and dad is doing this to have a laugh.

"Son be polite to this boy he is younger than you " My mother said

"How much younger ?"I asked

"He is seventeen, " My father said in a cold voice

"What the fuck father I am twenty-two and he is seventeen this is illegal.?" I asked he gave me his death glare with a stone face I pissed him off.

"You will shut up right now and be happy or I swear to god I will make sure you wished you were never born, " my father said to me in a cold voice.

God, I hate him. How am I supposed to be happy I'm marrying a child?

"We are here Sir, " My driver said

"Thank you, franklin, " My father said getting out.

"Be polite sweetie, just think about it he is getting married at a young age and losing his whole life to move in with us just like I did with your father. at his age " My mother said she is so sweet and kind and beautiful I wonder how dad got her they are completely different in every way he cold-hearted and she is loving. why would she be with him when she could have anyone else?

"Ok mother. " I said giving her a hug while we walked to the front door of the house.

"Well Hello Ayden how long has it been, " said a very muscular man at the door

"Too long Zaynn, " Said, my father with a fake smile while mom ran in and touched something on the wall then smiled wide. I wonder why she was smiling.

"This must be your son Evelynn " Said Zyann smiling at looking at me and then my mother.

"Yes and where is my future son-in-law," said my father. grinning my mother and Zayn smiled at each other.

"Here I am"I heard the sweetest voice I ever heard in my life. then came this beautiful boy come out with brown hair and deep blue eyes I was in lost for words looking at him I just wanted to hold him in my arms and protect him from any harm what the hell is happening to me?

" Beautiful " I whispered then coughed. What the fuck was that. I coughed my mom and smiled at him . she looked delighted to see him I wonder why?

Did I really just say he was beautiful? What is going on in my head? I mean I like girls, not boys. God his eyes are so freaking blue I can melt into those eyes. Damn there I go again.

"Michael says Hello, "My father said in his demanding voice. I swear to god once I'm in control I will make my father think twice about raising his voice at me.

"Hello," I said in an annoyed voice

"Hello," He said. It was like angels were speaking to me. I tried to hide the smile that was forming on my face.

"Well now that wasn't so bad was it?" My mother said kissing my cheek.

"No," He said. God, he needs to stop speaking it getting hard to keep this emotionless face.

"Zayn did your boy agree to this or do I have to get rough with him "My father said. I don't know why but when my father said that I felt this protective feeling come over me.