Chapter # 6 ~ Confessions and Fights~

Hey!! SO this is supposed to be 1HPlover's Upload but i'm uploading and 1HPlover shall do the next upload! Thanks for reading (:

Hope you enjoy !!!

P.S Sorry for the late upload!

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter # 6

~Confessions and Fights~

Resella’s POV

 “ I really want you Ella, I love you. Far more then even I can comprehend,” Dakota said and I looked at him, a blank look crossing over my face. He liked me? No way. Not Dakota who seemed so bi-polar around me, it just wasn’t possible. I looked around trying to look anywhere but his face, but I wanted to. I needed to look at his face for some reason. I liked him too didn’t I? Why hadn’t he told me sooner? Hadn’t he realized him I liked him too? Instead of answering I kissed him. He kissed me back instantaneously.  I smiled to myself before pulling away. I was in love with my best friend, and looked into his eyes. I smile was on his lips and I looked up at him.

 “ I really like you too, but this relationship it isn’t going to be normal is it?” I asked hoping it wasn’t true and knowing the words were right. I said them before even thinking about it. Dakota was a vampire, and I honestly didn’t care at this point I loved him for him. Lets not make this a sappy romance though. You get that I love him, or very close to anyway.

 “ No its not,” He murmured pulling me to him, I heard a crash and looked towards Val and Kenny then ran over by the room.

 Dakota’s POV

 What was happening? Ella ran over to Val’s room, and I saw Val and Kenny being held down by vampires in all black outfits. Ella gasped and held on to me, she wasn’t stupid enough to go in there. That’s for sure, she couldn’t be. She was my soul mate, or life partner. Anyhow, she is mine! So I know she’s not like any of the other flings I’ve had.

 “ Let go!” Val shouted struggling in the hold of the vampire, I pulled Ella away as I saw Kenny try and get away. I looked at her, and brought her to my room. I shut the door and looked her in there, I knew she would be safe because I didn’t have any windows. Then I ran back to help Kenny and Val, Kenny had almost knocked out the guys that were holding him and I went to help Val. Ella would kill me if anything happened to her best friend. “ Oh thank goodness! Is Resella ok?” Val asked quickly and I nodded handing her the key.

 “ Go to my room, I’m going to help Kenny. Lock it once your in there,” I said and she nodded looking over at Kenny once more. Oooo did she like Kenny the way I like Resella? Time to question Kenny. I smirked and walked over by him fighting the three guys left and we were trained to fight. Part of being Royalty I guess, and Kenny and I were going to be the next King’s. Once we finished I walked back to my room with Kenny right behind me. I could tell that fight took a lot out of him and he needed blood. “ Go I’ll cover for you,” I told him and he looked at me solemnly but left. I knocked on the door because I had just given Val my key, “ Hey Girls its me open up,” I said and the door opened immediately and Resella hugged me.

 “ Dakota, are you okay?” She asked quickly and I nodded and sat down on my bed, Val sat in the middle of the room. Probably trying to figure out what just happened. We needed to explain this to them, and even I knew that. Resella walked gracefully towards Val and put her delicate arms around her. I saw tears fall from Val’s eyes and I heard Ella try and calm her down, Kenny walked in about ten minutes later looking a little bit better. Val got up slowly and hugged him, crying into his shoulder.

 “ Val, I’m okay love. Just a little bit weak, and you can come rest with me. Your rooms destroyed unless you’d rather room with Resella,” Kenny said leaving everything up to her but I could see pleading in his eyes. He really wanted her to pick him, and she probably would. He eyes wandered over to Resella who nodded with a smile. She was encouraging Val to sleep with Kenny? She’s a great friend, and I looked at her. I wonder if she would sleep with me? I’m still a guy, and hey if I can get her to sleep with me who knows what else she’d be willing to do. It wouldn’t really matter though because I love her, I wouldn’t use her, whatever she wants is hers.

 “ Ella, would you like to room with me?” I asked her with a grin and she hit my face playfully with the cutest smile I had ever seen. I could tell she like me more then she had admitted before, more then even I had admitted before. I loved her, and I knew she loved me back.

 “ Of course, but only until Val’s room is fixed,” She replied and I smirked, and picked her up. She looked and me with the cutest little look ever and I looked at her confused. That was of course before she leaned her head on my shoulder and whispered in the most seductive voice I have ever heard, “ Can we go on a date? Tonight?” I smiled, and thought about it. A date with the most beautiful girl I have ever seen? Why wouldn’t I say yes? That’s because I wont say no. I couldn’t say no to her, I sat her on the couch.

 “ Of course, why wouldn’t I? I know the best place to go,” I replied and I did, but that’s a secret for now.

 Resella’s POV

 I smiled and played with Dakota’s chin then decided that that was a little much and a little to fast. I looked over at Val and Kenny and then walked to my room leaving Dakota. I had to figure out a nickname for my sexy boyfriend I guess. He hadn’t technically asked me out but he had agreed to a date. SO would that make him my boyfriend? He had already came up with a nick name for me. Which was sweet. How about Kody? No, to original, and Ella wasn’t? Actually I kind of like Kody, its easier then Dakota. Yes, well I guess I wait and see what he thinks about his new nick name.

 I turned on some music and relaxed I figure Kody would come and get me when he was ready, and I needed this time to re-group and calm down. My best friend was only killed today, and I just cant let that happen without being seriously scared. I mean sure Kenny and Kody were vampire’s but was there something else they haven’t told us? Why would people try to attack them? Or us?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fan (:

Vote(:

Comment (:

Thanks for reading!!