Chapter 5 { ~ Teaching Dakota How to Cook ~ }

Guess what!!! We have a new chapter for you guys!!~ LOL~ This one is written by me~~ and edited by 1HPlover~~ So please let us know what you think!! Umm lets see Vote!! please!! Comment!!!! Pretty please~!!! Fan!! if you want~~ its aprciated~~ Umm i added a new story~ if you want~~ My favorite band at the moment is Hollywood Undead!!! Thats about it!! oh and i love Blue and Green~ neon of course!!! OHH and Fried Patotoa's are delicious!!!!!!! =D

XoXo~ Jessica~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

~Teaching Dakota How to Cook~

 Resella's POV

I kicked open the door, and then I saw two guys looking directly at us. "Oh hey guys, we were just, you know, going to get something to eat," I said and they looked at me like I was crazy.

Well then I guess we do this the hard way. I looked at Val, and we nodded to each other. Kicking each guy where it would hurt the most, and I know you all know what I am talking about. I clenched my foot, and I noticed Val doing the same. Were they robots? That hurt! It has never hurt before when I kicked guys there. Oh! Why didn't we think of that, they are vampires. No wonder why that hurt so much.

I found myself laying on the sofa, and Val lying on the other. Did we just fall asleep? I then saw Dakota and Kenny, oh my gosh, Dakota looked so cute. I tried to get up so I could go give him a hug, and found out that I could merely hop on my left leg. Considering I had kicked that vampire with my right, my good leg, Dakota looked at me, and then I noticed Val looking up at Kenny. Then I remembered that they had some explaining to do. Dakota carried me over to the couch, and sat down next to me. I found myself looking into his deep brown eyes.

I kept getting mixed feeling from him. I wasn't sure if he just wanted to be friends or if he wanted something more. Like me, I wanted to be more than friends with him. Wait! Why would I want to have anything with a vampire especially more than friends. I should hate him especially because he drank my blood without my permission. Not that I would have given him my permission, but still.

"Well somehow you two got into this school, we don't know how. Maybe it was your beauty, but everyone here is a vampire," Dakota started and I looked at him. "Anyway, Kenny and I are sorry for biting you girls," Dakota apologized, and looked at me as if begging for forgiveness.

"What about the guards? Why do we need guards? We would like to go home, where we are not surrounded by danger," I told Dakota stiffly. He looked at me as if unable to grasp what I was saying, but he knew it was true. Val and I could easily get hurt here, and they showed us that.

"You guys can't leave, we need you here," Kenny and Dakota said in unison, and Val and I looked from them to each other in shock.

"Give me one reason why Dakota," I decided to say, and I wondered why he wanted me to stay. If I was going to have to stay here I might as well go out trying. He looked at me like he wanted to say 'I love you, will you marry me?' it was kind of funny. He didn't say it, but I could tell he wanted to so badly.

"You're my best friend! You're supposed to listen," I looked at him, he was crazy. That was my conclusion, and why would I listen to a vampire. Especially one that bit me, and drank my blood.

"That's not a good enough reason, I am going to leave and you aren't going to stop me. Val do you want to come?" She looked from me to Kenny, and then back to Kenny.

"I think we should stay," Val said and I looked at her in complete shock.

Dakota looked at me, and then pulled me closer to him.

Dakota's POV

I was shocked when Val said that, but Resella was just amazed. She looked so amazing right now I wanted to ask her to marry me right then and there, and she could be my queen. Perhaps Val could be Kenny's too. You see in our government there is two king and queens and they all have to agree most of the time.

"I will give it another week, but if I still don't like it here, I'm not staying. I'm sorry Val," Resella said in her purest voice yet. Just a bit of innocence leading me on.

I pulled Resella closer to me, and she grabbed her foot. As if she was in a lot of pain, and she probably was. From what Jake said she had kicked him really hard for a human. Jordan had said Val's hurt quite a bit too, and she was in just as much pain. These girls were strong for humans.

"Well?" Resella said impatiently and looked at me.

"What do you want to do?" I asked her, and she looked at me.

" Hmmm, I think you and Kenny should make Val and I some food because we couldn't go eat," I said and Val busted out laughing. I looked from Resella's lovely face to Kenny's shocked one. I probably looked pretty similar to Kenny, because the girls were both laughing.

"I'm serious," she said and I looked over at the fridge and stove.

"I have no idea how to cook," I told her and she looked at me. She looked shocked, and I started walking to the fridge. She looked at me and then started to hop over using objects to guide her.

I started over by her to help her, and she gladly grabbed my hand and then she stopped by the counter and sat on a stool. "Okay, first decide on what you want to make," She said and I looked at her thinking.

Resella's POV

I asked him what he wanted to make, and he looked at me.

"How about eggs and beacon?" He asked me and I looked at him.

" Only if you make toast with it," I said with a smirk, and he laughed. I loved his laugh! Hey! Stop it, I told myself I shouldn't be thinking of him this way. He's a vampire, and he bit me. I looked over at him as he started to grab some eggs.

"Start by putting some butter in the pan, but wait until you break open the eggs carefully. Don't get any of the shells into the bowl; crack the eggs on the side of a bowl. The add a half a cup of milk for each egg," I told him as he quickly broke ten eggs and added 5 cups of milk. I watched slowly then as he started the stove so the butter would melt. He looked at me, as it did.

"While its warming up, grab a....." He did it as I told him, and he was holding the right tool. "Good now slowly pour in the eggs and stir it," I told him when I noticed the butter had melted. He slowly stirred them, and I said "Start the Beacon. I can stir if you want," He helped me up and I made my way over to the stove. I stirred and he began to make the beacon, I watched him as I stirred the eggs slowly.

We watched each other intently. I wasn't even sure why I was so interested in watching him, and for some reason my mind continually wanted me to stare at him.

I heard Val moan softly and I turned to see Kenny's door closed, and Dakota chuckled " Looks like they are getting it on."

I almost began laughing as he said that.

"What do you want from me? Money?" I asked him slowly and paused.

"No, I wouldn't need it. Besides, Kenny and I are far more rich then you are. I want you, to..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finnish the sentence!! Or just let us know what you think!!

Fan=)

Vote =D

Comment!!!!! =} {=