~ Past Secrets~ { Chapter 2} [By 1HPlover]

Heres chapter #2 THis is DONE BY 1HPlover!!! And edited by me~ so please comment and let her know what you think~~ Vote too!!!! Fan=D Well anyway hope you enjoy it~~~~ I know she worked really hard on it~ and maybe it will suprise you a bit~~~ either way i'm sure you'll love it =D Umm here's the chapter~~~~~~ ! Hope you enjoy the second chapter of our story!!!!~

XoXo~ Jessica

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter # 2

~ Past Secrets~

Val's POV

Wow...amazing. I was in London! My dream came true when my parents showed me my airplane tickets to Fire's Academy. As I was getting off the sofa to get to bed, I heard someone come with me. Kenny. He was probably the sweetest and hottest guy I have ever met. He had an amazing build, with probably 6 inches above my 5'5". He had kind and heart melting eyes with a strange shade of gold that made you forget your train of thought. As I pulled myself out of my reverie, I looked back to seem that godlike creature following me, and motioning for me to open the door of my room.

As I pushed the door open, he entered and sat on my bed. I was wondering why he was here, but it was probably because of what he saw this morning. I had tried to cut myself with the sharp kitchen knife I saw laying around.

It was a bad habit I had undertaken when I first remember the crashes.

*Flashback 2 Years*

I never knew

I never knew that everything was falling through

That everyone I knew was waiting on a cue

To turn and run when all I needed was the truth

But that's how it's got to be

It's coming down to nothing more than apathy

I'd rather run the other way than stay and see

The smoke and who's still standing when it clears

Everyone knows I'm in

Over my head

Over my-

I was listening to my favorite song by the Fray, Over My Head, when I was rudely interrupted by some yelling.

Gosh! Why was there never any peace in this house? I ran downstairs only to find my dad once again in his tantrum of rage. He was yelling at my mother for another stupid reason; she has got to learn to suck it up and stop pushing his buttons. But, as they say, old habits die hard. So, the lamp and new un hung chandelier lay in pieces in our dining room.

After about a half hour, it was finally put back together and off the floor.

"Dear, are you alright? Your hand is bleeding," my maid Steph asked. I made her promise that she would never go in between my parents when they were arguing because I did not want her to get hurt. Steph was basically my mother when I needed her to be, she cared for me, listened to me, and accepted me as who I am.

So as I finished tending my wound, I actually found it quite pleasant to see the red liquid ooze out of the cut. These new pleasures started to arise and I found my self cutting ever other day, just to remind me the past.

*End Flashback*

I thought about the past as I stared straight into Kenny's eyes. "Valerie," he began "I...uh...if you want to talk about it, I'm there for you" he said nervously. I'm not sure why I even had thought of taking this u again, since I already had therapy for it. Well, I guess I'm going to watch out for the reoccurring events.

"Don't worry about it!" I immediately exclaimed. One of the reasons I was so eager to come to London was to escape from my past life. Now I'm a new person, I promised myself. "That was just an accident. I wasn't really going to do it," I assured him.

Kenny's POV

Is she really human? Though she is, I felt a strange pull in my soul towards her. As soon as she entered my sight, I could not focus myself anywhere. She was not small, but she looked fragile with her curly black hair enveloping her face, leaving her sharp features enhanced.  Even at the party at Kaleb's, I tried to distract myself with some blood, but the nagging feeling I kept getting was interfering with everything. I could not concentrate on anything! This morning, I had quite a shock as I caught her looking at her arm in bloodlust, holding a knife at her wrist. I stopped her just before she sliced her skin and stared with wide eyes. As we held each other's gazes, Resella barged in waiting for Val to go shopping with her. The graceful creature left without a word, not even a glance back at me. For some reason that made my heart ache, like a dagger stabbing me for no reason what's so ever.

As she leads me to her room, I start to panic about what I should say. Entering the room, I see that she has a good sense of style as all her furniture was presented as modern art and it matches her bed sheets, green and blue.

I sit down on her bed and attempt to speak to the magnificent being just across the room from me. I end up stuttering my sentence, and our conversation ends up with her comforting me. I'm not sure how that happened, but I believe this girl has had a bad past, and I am in no rush of bringing back bad memories of it right now.

So I leave the room feeling a little more relieved that she was not going to further panic me in the future. Walking down the hall with Valerie on my mind, I end up walking to Dakota's room. Oh well, since I'm here, I might as well ask him about that pulling feeling I had in my chest. I hope he can help me.

-- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fan=)

Vote=D

Comment :) Pleaasee!!!!!