Changed

So I was going through things I have written and found this. I have no idea where I was taking it but.... You horny little kids enjoy this ight? ;)

I leaned quickly and captured my cousins lips. As fast as I kissed him was as fast as his fist collided with my face. Welping in pain i fell to the floor.

"Oh God Connor, im so sorry!" John said, kneeling down to me. "Are you ok?" He asked reaching for my face. I slaped his hand away, still holding my other hand to my face. Without a word I stomped away , into the house and out the front door. I could feel the blood starting to pour from my nose. As I left I could hear John calling after me. Beckoning me to stop.

I walked away from the house by the lake and down the street a little bit. Sitting on the surb i burried my face into my hands, weeping silently. After a few minutes I heard his foot steps. They stoped beside me and i felt him sit next to me.

He pulled my hands away and i noticed he brought tissue. He wiped the blood from my face then started to wipe the tears before I threw his hands away from me screaming. "STOP!" He stared at me silently then tried to wipe the tears once more.

I screamed at him again. "Please! Stop!" I stood up and started to walk away but was stoped him a grip on my arm. I went stiff at his touch , even though it set my body on fire. I desired his touch so much but i knew it couldnt be.

I tried to yank my arm back but failled miseribly. He was much stronger then me, and could esily over power me. My breathing became uneven, and my heart started to race.

"Let me go!" I pleaded. He grabbed my other arm and pulled me to him. I looked away from his eyes. "Look at me." He demanded. I looked at him and settled at his lips. "My eyes." He said, sounding frustrated.

I slowly trailed my eyes to his light brown eyes that went well with his short sandy hair. My own eyes began to tear up again, remembering he's straight and doesnt find guys attractive. I looked away, in return he sighed at me.

He took one hand off of my left arm and wiped the tears. I became furious, pushing his body away from me. "Stop! Your hurting me! You act all nice to me like you like me more then a cousin but your straight! Just stop and leave me alone!" I started to run for the lake, hoping i could get away from this nightmare.

I almost made it to the lake when i was tackled to the ground. Coughing i sat up and looked towards my attacker. It was John. "What the hell was that for you asshole!" I yelled at him standing up.

He sighed and looked into my eyes. "Look Connor, i wasnt disgusted at all by the kiss..." He trailed off. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Annnd?" I asked.

"And, I think i like you a little bit more then i should..." He said slowly. I chocked my head at him. "Huh?" I said.