What Is This Feeling?

Sorry this took SOOOOO long! I've been neglecting my duties as this story's poster... I am so ashamed... T-T

ANDDDDD.... I'm over it!

Onto the epicness!

Disclaimer: Don't own Bleach, Tite Kubo, blahblahblah.

_________________________________

I reluctantly exited the room, and returned a few minutes later, wearing a tight fitting, french maid's outfit.

"Ugh..." I internally groaned, "I can't believe I have to do this..."

I turned to Grimmjow, "Anything else, 'My Lord'?"

"No no!" He corrected me, "Only call Aizen Lord. I am..." He looked thoughtful for only a moment, "Master." He grinned slyly, "And no, that will be all."

"Alright..." I cooed.

"Let's have a little fun with this..." I thought to myself with a smirk.

I slowly bent over and picked something up off of the ground, tossing it over onto his big teal bed.

"Okay!" I chirped, "I'm done!"

"Hah!" Grimmjow snorted, "I don't think so!" He seemed a little annoyed, but brushed it off quickly.

I smirked. "Nope! I 'cleaned up' just like you said!"

Grimmjow scowled at me. "Brooke... I have a short temper... Don't make me kill you on your first day."
Suddenly I was feeling very brave... And cocky.

"I'd like to see you try!" I smirked triumphantly.

Before I could so much as blink Grimmjow had stood, grabbed my waist, and pinned me to his bedroom wall.

He inclined his head and whispered in my ear, "You should obey your master..."

‎"And what if I don't!? Your gonna kill me? Yea like you would kill your own servant. You know what, your not very intimidating." I growled.

"Brooke..." He sighed,  "I've been an espada for 2 years now... You're not my first fraccion. What do you think happened to them? You think they quit? They ran away, huh?" He glared at me.

It was then that I started feeling slightly intimidated.

"Well..." I squirmed, "Hm, Yeah... Mind gettin' your hands off of me now?" I growled, changing the subject.

I watched his glare fade, and it was replaced by mischief. Uh oh.

I yipped as his hands dropped from my waist to my hips.

"Yeah, I mind..." He chuckled, "I mind quite a bit."

For some reason, I was feeling slightly mischievous as well... But also weary. 

"What are you doing....?" I said, trying to sound strong but my voice was shaky.

He looked at me for a minute, and then his grin faded away.

"Nothing..." He sighed and released me, walking towards his bedroom door. "Just clean." He walked outside, shut the door, and locked it. 

"DANGIT!" I thought, "I was SO CLOSE!"

I frowned slightly and plopped my body down onto his large teal bed.

"What did I do wrong?" I asked myself.

Grimmjow's POV:

I put my back against the opposite side of my bedroom door and mumbled to myself,  "What am I thinking? She was just a innocent young human... And I brought her into this environment. now I have FEELINGS for her? I'm such a baka... This wasn't a part of the plan..."

Brooke's POV:

I stared down at the floor. 

"I probably should just leave. He is just toying with my heart like everyone else..."

‎Suddenly the door was thrown open and Gin Ichimaru walked in, that ever-present grin on his face.

"Brooke!" He cooed,  "Finally, we meet! I am Gin Ichimaru." He held out a large hand for me to shake.

Was Gin to be trusted?

_______________

Sorry it's short! I will post more, VERY SOON!

Comment, Review... Vote... Y'know.. Stuff that let's me know you want me to continue. :)