Bleach Fanfiction: Be My Fraccion?

This fanfiction was inspired by my un-biological little sister: flyingwerewolfgirl13.

I love you, Brooke! :)

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach!! D:

(In this story Brooke is 16.)

Pairings for this chapter: BrookexGrimmjow

Rating for later chapters.

(I haven't gone through and edited this one yet... So I apologize for any mistakes.)

__________________________________________________

It was a dark, and quiet night.

I would say it was peaceful, but it was not.

Something in the air... Was off.

It was like a boundary had been broken, and this world was tasting something new.

Something vicious.

The wind whistled through the tree outside my bedrrom window.

It was late, probably past midnight, but I couldn't sleep. 

I sat and thought about my life.

It was pretty nice.

I had a great family, great friends, all that was missing was a great boyfriend.

My head snapped towards my open window, as I heard a thud coming from it.

I saw a tall, dark, figure of a man, his face hidden in the shadows.

I surpressed the urge to scream. But why?

The man stepped out of the shadows, and I saw him.. . In all of his... Glory.

He was truly beautiful. His teal hair swayed in the breeze coming from my bedroom window, and his teal eyes pierced into mine like knives through butter.

I looked him up and down. He was tall, lean, handsome, VERY muscular... And... Beautiful.

My eyes snapped to his head as it reached for what looked like the hilt of a sword. He stepped closer to me.

What was he doing? I can't speak. I'm too much in shock... But what was he doing??

Without thinking, I stepped towards him, grabbed a hold of his hand, and kissed his cheek.

I was blushing madly as I pulled away.

He looked surprised for a split second, before pushing me to the ground, pulling out his sword, and pinning me to my bedroom floor, in one swift move.

He smirked at me.

As I looked deeper into his eyes, and more intensely at his face... I realized who this man was.

Grimmjow Jeager Jaques. The 6th of the Espada. The killing machine...

How did I know this man, you ask? Well, I don't KNOW him... But I know who he is. Only, I thought he was a fictional character... But I guess not.

He is one of the stars in my favorite manga/anime series: Bleach by: Tite Kubo.

I couldn't help but blush and grin at him. This was THE Grimmjow Jeager Jaques! In MY room! Oh my gosh!

Finally... I heard his deep and masculine voice. It was like the purr of a panther. 

"You're blushing..." Grimmjow whispers in awe,  "And grinning... You're not afraid?"

"I never said I wasnt afraid, I just happened to have my adrenalin pumping right now." I blushed even more. 

"So you ARE afraid..." He mused, kneeling beside me and placing his mouth at my ear, 'Perfect..." He purred.

I squeeled like a little school girl on the inside. I looked into Grimmjow's perfectly blue eyes "What are you going to do to me?"

He stood.  "I'm going to take you to Hueco Mundo..." He confessed as he put his sword away,  "Aizen told me to bring you... " I squeeled a little as he picked me up and threw me over his large, and rock hard shoulder.  "I have no clue what he has planned... But if it means I get to take you home with me..." He said as he began flash-stepping towards Hueco Mundo,  "I'm happy to be of assistance to Lord Aizen." He chuckled.

It wasn't long before we arrived at Hueco Mundo. It was huge! It was all pale gray... Kind of depressing... But huge!

"Whoa..." I mused, looking around from Gimmjow's shoulder, "This is Hueco Mundo?"

"Mmhm..." Grimmjow answered as he started walking down a HUGE, gray, hallway, until we arrived a a large set of double doors.

"Ah..." Grimmjow sighed as he set me back on my own two feet, and roughly grabbed my slender shoulder,  "This is Aizen's thrown room... Ya ready to meet Satan?" He chuckled at his own joke.

"Only if you come with me too." I said seriously.

"Yeah Okay..." He sighed. "I mean," He rubbed the back of his neck, nervously,  "I'm not doin' it 'cause ya asked me to... I'm doin' it 'cause I gotta be the one to present ya to Aizen... So don't get any mushy gooshy girly ideas. Understood?" He rambled, not making eye contact with me.

‎My blushing immediately came to a halt, and annoyance and anger seared through my veins. "Whatever... lets go..... " I sighed as I walked closer to Grimmjow.

He continued to stare at me, in a daze. I stared back, not sure what to say or do.

"Grimmjow..." Came the muffled voice of Aizen Sousuke on the other side of the large doors,  "Would you stop standing there like a moron and bring me the girl?"

Grimmjow's grip on my shoulder tightened as he heard Aizen's calm and silky voice.

"Right! Let's go..." He said. 

We walked in, and both bowed before Aizen. 

"Brooke..." Aizen crooned poetically,  "How lovely to see you..."

He stood from his large throne, and began to stride gracefully down the large stair case, which was the only thing distancing me from the most evil master-mind in the world.

"...Bastard better not touch her..." Came Grimmjow's barely audible mumble.

Aizen must have heard it, because he let out a low chuckle.

Was he going to hurt me?

I gulped as my heart beat quickened. 

"What do you want, Aizen?" I demanded nervously.

Aizen was now a mere foot away from me. He reached out and took a hold of my chin between his thumb and index finger.

"Don't be so rude to your Lord, girl. Show some respect, alright?" He demanded, still in that calm and silky voice. He released my chin and stood up straight, turning his gaze towards a flustered looking Grimmjow.

"Grimmjow..." He adressed his dully. 

"Yes, Lord Aizen?" Grimmjow responded respectfully. 

"Leave." Came Aizen's cold response. 

Grimmjow's eyes widened in surprise. "But... Lord Aizen..."

"Grimmjow," He interupted Grimmjow's complaint,  "I think that you should learn, after losing tthat arm, and having Orihime restore it... Not to disobey me." 

Grimmjow looked at me and back at Aizen, then turned and walked out of the room, leaving Aizen and I alone.

Aizen grinned at me.

_____________________

What's going to happen? Poor Brooke all alone with big bad Aizen? Oh no!

I'll write chapter two soon! :)

Comment and tell me what you think so far. And don't forget to vote! :)