Say. Yes.

Yes, I know... It has been forever. But look! I'm back. I've just had other things to do with my time. Like, look for a job, do schoolwork... memorize material for my BQ team.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this. I'll warn you, this is a very T rated chapter.

... One of the more awkward ones to write with Brookie... e.o

__________________

"Maybe, if I kiss him, he will let off." I thought to myself, as I pulled Gin in close and lightly kissed his lips. Then I felt a warmness deep in my belly, and found myself kissing him more, and more, until my arms were thrown around his neck, and his were around my waist.  He hummed and sighed into our kiss as he pulled me closer.  When I tried to pull away, he bit my lip, and kissed me even more passionately, lowering his grip to my hips.

That's when I felt the unexpected warmness slip between my lips and begin to explore my mouth. No, no... I can't make it that easy for him.

I pulled away and trailed kisses from his jawline to his collarbone. But then Gin started to push my body backwards with his own, like a predator does with it's prey.

"You pulled away, hm? What did I tell you about respecting me and following my orders?" He growled as he backed me up so much that I fell backwards onto Aizen's large bed. He chuckled and propped himself above me on his forearms, as he began to play with a strand of my long, brown hair.  "Brooke... Do you like me?" He focused intensely on the strand of hair in between his fingers.

"Oh crap..." I thought.  "Yes, I do like you... Why do you doubt all of this?" I kissed his cheek.

Gin turned his face away, pulled on the strand of hair, and then looked at me scornfully.  "No. Stop. We are discussing something now." He mumbled, annoyance in his voice.  "I want to know if you like me enough... To choose me. You see, soon Aizen is going to make you choose who you want to be in a faithful relationship with. Himself, Me, Grimmjow, or Ulquiorra... And I want to know, if you would ever consider.. Choosing me." He looked longingly into my eyes.

"What!? No, no, no, no, no! Uh, geez, uh..." I stammered. "Gah, now I'm under pressure and I don't know what to do!"

Gin layed his body over mine and pinned me under his weight before I could try to run away. "You can say yes..." He kissed me from my collar bone, to my neck, and all the way up to my lips. "Because... I'll speak for you and say..." He smirked, "You want me." He kissed me again, letting his hand slide just beneath the hem of my shirt.

I gasped. "Uh... Mm... I'm just not sure yet., Gin..."

"But I can make you sure..." Gin lulled as his hand slid dangerously further up my shirt, and the other cupped my face.  "I can make you forget all of the others..." He licked his lips. "All you'll be thinking of is me... Because... I know you want me... And I want you too." He kissed me, slipping his tongue in and out of my mouth teasingly. "All you have to do... Is say yes..."

I was going crazy. I could barely form a coherent thought anymore. "What if I don't wanna forget the others?" I gasped as he started kissing my neck again. "I mean... You know... It's uhm... Mmm..."

Gin ignored my question and nibbled on my ear.  "Brooke... Stop avoiding the question..." He ripped off my short sleeved, battle cover, and began kissing my shoulders. "You. Want. Me. So. Say. Yes.

Holy crap... "Yes!" I squealed in surprise, before I ripped off the top of his uniform.

Just then, Grimmjow stomped over to both of us, covered in blood and dirt from battle. "HOW MANY FREAKING TIMES MUST I WALK IN ON YOU AND ANOTHER GUY MAKING OUT?!" He then proceeded to march out of the room, obviously pissed off.
Gin, now wearing only his white pants, chuckled. "Poor, jealous Grimmjow." He kissed my neck, then my jaw, then my lips. Then he bit into my bottom lip hard enough to draw blood, and look at me scornfully. "And never rip my clothes like that again. We go at my pace, not yours. Understood?"

Finally fed up with the men of this place, and my own stupid teenage espada hormones, I pushed Gin off of me, and stormed off to my room without a word.

But, of course, Grimmjow was laying on my bed, smirking at me, when I got to my room. 

"I knew that would get you away from him..." He mused. "Damn, I'm good." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me on top of him.  "What, are you THAT into Gin now? He was practically naked and on top of you! That should be me!"

I scowled. "Oh no! You let me the hell go! I am so damn tired of this! Gah!" I screamed, struggling against his iron grasp.

"Oh?" The grip tightened. "So you expect me to just let GIN OF ALL PEOPLE go farther with you than anybody has, AFTER Aizen told him NOT to? I'll kill him!" His expression changed from frustration to mischievous in a matter of seconds.  "...After me and you do what you and him were doing. You know you want to. I mean... I have a fricken eight pack." He smirked proudly.

I couldn't help but grin. "Dammit... Somehow you always know how to make me feel better. Fine go kill him... I stared into his deep blue eyes. "He practically forced me to say yes, he ripped my damn shirt off!"

Grimmjow stood abruptly. "GIN ICHIMARU!" He pulled out his sword and ran towards Gin's room.

"So I take it Grimmjow heard about you and Gin?" Ulquiorra inquired from the doorway.

I turned to look at him, and sighed, rubbing my head.  "Yeah, and Gin ripped my damn shirt off. That pisses me off!! I mean, the crap? That's just not right!" I then glared at Ulquiorra. "I thought you weren't talking to me anymore." I frowned slightly. "You said goodbye..."

Ulquiorra rolled his eyes. "Oh, please... It's not like you didn't like it." He said and then sat on my bed.  "And we live in the same Palace, I am going to speak to you... I only said I couldn't be with you. But... I'm not so sure I can follow my own rules..." He hesitantly leaned in and kissed my cheek.  "I want to be with you. I just need time."

"WHOA, WHOA, WHOA! I thought I had lost you! I don't wanna lose you, Ulquiorra! I can't!" I got up and glared at him. "You scared me that I was gonna lose you forever!"

He stood calmly and stuck his hands in his pockets.  "I meant you liked what Gin did. And it may be best for you, and the kindest thing of me, if I do leave you forever... But I'm not a kind man..." He stood and walked towards the door, stopping just before he was gone, and turned to look at me over his shoulder and say, "I'm a very cruel hollow." And he walked out, shutting the door behind him.

I growled, and held up my middle finger, as if he were still standing there to see it, and whispered, "Well then, babe, you're not the hoe that every damn espada here likes!"

Meanwhile, Yammy walked by, stopped, mumbled, "I don't like you." and walked away.

_____________

If you want more do that stuff!

Y'know... Like, comment, vote, favorite... That stuff! (;