Dinner(3)

The next day I woke up and looked at my window. I saw him working out!! OMG he was ripped!! He had abs and muscle and was super tan. Well, it was summer and everyone was tanned. He's writing something on a big paper, what? I wonder why. Now he's taping it around two poles and heading out. Oh my, why am I so interested it him? It's like he owns me or something. He gets me to stalk him someway. He's so strange and Ima find out what's wrong with him. I walked out side in my PJs. There was huge line of girls jumping up and down and giggling to each other. They were all pretty and I'm all ugly with my SpongeBob jamies and my hair all tangled. I got a little closer to see what the big idea was and I saw that it was a kissing booth sign written all big. That second I got flamed! I got furious. I felt my blood get hot and I was jealous. Why?! This guy is playing with my emotions! just ignore it.

"Hey." I said getting past all the girls.

"Ohh hey baby."

"Don't hey baby me."

"Sorry"

"So why a kissing booth?"

"Jealous yet?"

"Nope, just curious."

"To help cancer and starving children."

Awe how caring is he?!?! "Oh that's cool."

"Hey ladies!! I'm talking a break."

All the girls moaned "Awhh"

Wow the girls are so dumb

"So, why up so early?" Dream boy asked raising and eyebrow

"I always get up this early. And I was carious what you were doing so I came out."

"Oh so where's your 'boyfriend?"

"I'll have you know, he's coming over today for dinner and a sleep over."

"And you didn't invite me?"

"Uh I don't know why I should."

"Just kidding, just kidding!"

"Ok well see you later."

"K, Aye ladies!!! break is over!"

They all crowded him and he picks the first girl and kisses her with such passion, dam he must have good lips. I shook my head. Ok just forget him and focus on Carson.

*******

One hour till Carson gets here. I'll curl my hair. After I was done curling my hair, I applied a bit of eye shadow and mascara followed by lip gloss and put on a pink dress with yellow polka dots and some flats with a bow on the side. Yes I love pink, polka dots, hair, and bows so I am totally girly girl. Sometimes. I saw Carson walking to my house with a bunch of flowers neatly cut with a big ribbon tied around it. I ran down stairs and waited for him to ring the door bell.

DING DOONG

I opened the door in a flash and he opened his arms wide and hugged me with a kiss. His lips were so kind and a single peak made me fall in love with him over again. I feel really cheesy ha-ha.

"Hey my beautiful princess."

I blushed red. "Hey"

"May I come in?"

"You may."

"Why hello Carson. I'm glad you came!" My mom interrupted

"Hi Mrs. Rees. I got you these flowers from my garden."

"Oh thank you so much Carson! You're such a sweet heart!"

"Mom." I mumbled

"Oh yeah! Shall we eat?"

"Gladly!" We both said and blushed looking at each other then looking at the ground.

We walked to the dinner table and had a told stories the whole time.

"Thank you so much for the wonderful dinner Mrs. Rees."

"Thank you for coming."

"Common Carson, stop lying!"

We all laughed rapidly and Carson and I raced up to my room.

"Want to watch movie baby?" Carson said wrapping his arms around me

"Sure, lets look at the movies I ha-"

I was cut off "No need my dear, I already got some from red box."

"Romantic?"

" You know it babe."

Authors note; Ok well that's it for today, ill update soon. Promise kk bye!! What will be the dream guys name?