The Girl

[WARNING THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO IF IT SUCKS SORRY, BUT IF IT DOESN'T HOPE YOU ENJOY READING IT]

[PS DON'T FORGET TO READ MY OTHER BOOKS TOO]

KARLA'S POV

Your the popular one the head of everyone. They all love you. I love that they love me, but I don't have a heart to love someone else.

I'm a bitch and everyone knows it just as much as I do. I'm getting dressed for school in the morning. I walk towards my closet to find the perfect outfit.

My best friend Emily walked into my room holding a bunch of shopping bags in both hands. She dropped all the bags on the floor and she jumped on my bed flat on her back.

"Shopping again Emily. Your dad is eventually going to cancel all your credit cards."I said, grabbing a shirt and looking in the mirror.

"Karla I can't survive without shopping you know that. Plus its not like my dad pays attention to what I do. You should wear that white crop top and black skater skirt."She said, getting up and looking through my closet.

"Thanks Emily your the best friend I could have every hope for."I said, hugging her.

"Well I know you wouldn't look very fashionable if I wasn't here."She said.

"Oh we better go were going to be late for school."I said, grabbing my backpack, make-up bag, and shoes.

"Okay but I'm driving this time. Last time you got mascara on your eyebrows it looked it you had a uni brow."She said, laughing at me.

"Okay."I said, throwing her the car keys.

We walked out of my house and into the car. We got to school and parked in my spot the only stop that nobody ever parks in. I was different person at school and when at home.

I had secrets I still have many secrets. And no one and I mean no one knows a single word about them. I got out of the car everyone was starring at me, I was their queen.

And they are the pawns in my game the queen always wins and when I see a pawn going against me. Its off with their head.

I went to my locker and grabbed my books for my first class of the day. I saw my boyfriend Christopher walking towards me.

I liked Christopher he loved me he was captain of the football team and the hockey team and the basketball team. He put his arm on the locker and stared at me while I was getting my books.

I walked away pretending he wasn't there and went to my class like the queen. I had a reputation to keep up no guy is going to destroy that.

Its only me and me myself and I rule this school.

Not even a nerd is going to change that.