BIG NEWS

Okay I wasn't going to release this till June, but I think now is the time to tell all of you that I'm making a Love Me spin off. Karla and AJ wil be in the book so there story is happening while this story is happening. I hope you guys read it and enjoy it as much as you've all enjoyed this one.

The release date for the intro will be
April 8th

The release date for the first chapter will be
April 20th

So here is the cover made by my lovely sister THAT_NIRVANA_CHICK

Summary:

{LOVE ME SPIN OFF}

"Why don't you hate me?! I always make everyone hate me!" I said, getting annoyed of his cute attractive smile.

"I don't hate anyone." He said, walking closer to me.

"Then what am I doing wrong?" I said, looking into his sweet hazel eyes.

"Nothing you just made me love you." He said.

Aurora Cruz the bad girl, who everyone hates.

Joe Travis the popular guy, who everyone loves.

It was until Joe Travis was paid $50,000.00 to go out with Aurora Cruz. He thought it was going to be easy, every girl falls at his feet.

Not quite Aurora wasn't like most girls in fact she didn't like anyone. Joe tries to get Aurora to go out with him, but she is just eager for him to hate her like everyone else.

Things go upside down, when you fall in love with a bad girl. Specifically one who wants you to hate her so bad.

Will love change the heart of a bad girl?
Or will hate take over the heart of the popular boy?

You will just have to read to find out.

Cover by THAT_NIRVANA_CHICK

Hope you guys read it.