Skinny Love

Skinny Love:
When two people love each other but are too shy to admit it, but they still show it.

I saw him today.

We got coffee today.

He told me about how he misses his cats, his two brothers, his sister, and his parents.

He told me about how he misses his home, and his isolated city.

I told him that his sweater looked beautiful. I didn't tell him that his personality was beautiful, that he was beautiful.

He told me my sweater looked beautiful. I smiled, and told him that his nail polish complimented his skin. I didn't tell him that his nail polish were similar to the color of his eyes. I didn't tell him that his eyes were breathtaking and that they were my favorite things in the world.

We laughed about something. I forgot what it was, I was too caught up in his intoxicating smile.

I told him a stupid pun along the lines of how dumb people belong in the trash. It wasn't that funny, he didn't think that though. He laughed, he smiled that stupid little smile that made me want to melt.

We walked back to his flat. His hand was in mine like it was the most normal thing ever. It felt nice.

I held his hand on the way back to my apartment. He didn't say anything. It felt normal, like that was how it was supposed to be.

We got to the house. He opened the door for me gave me blankets. He wanted me to feel comfortable. He didn't know that he made me more comfortable than blankets could.

I wanted him to feel at home. I hope he did. He made me feel at home.

He put on a documentary again. This time he cuddle up to me and fit his head in the crook or my neck. I liked it. At that point I wished to be able to turn around and kiss him more than ever.

I decided to put on a documentary. I also decided to wrap my legs around him and put my head on his shoulder. It felt really good. I wished I could wrap my entire body around his, make him feel like he was mine.

The movie finished, and he had fallen asleep. His soft feathery light brown hair tickled my chin. I didn't mind. I kissed his head. He didn't notice, he was in too much of a deep sleep. I hoped that some day I could do that when he was awake.

I fell asleep. I was still somewhat aware of my surrounding, so when he kissed the top of my hair, I melted on the inside. He thought I didn't know that he did that. But I knew, and I hoped that some day I could wake up to him kissing my head and I could smile, and kiss him back.

I held him closer to me. I craved to have his body pressed up to mine, so I moved him so his stomach was pushed against my stomach. He began to wake a little later, but I didn't move him.

I woke up, after properly falling asleep, pressed against him. He was staring at me with those huge bright blue eyes. I didn't say anything, I just looked back. We stared at each other for a while and said nothing. I liked it. No scratch that, I loved it. I loved him.

He scanned my eyes like he was trying to find something. He then just settled for staring at my blue orbs. I didn't mind. I kept my eye contact and made sure not to let go of him. His gaze was full of love. I bet mine was too. I mean, I did love him. A lot if I might add.

He left a while later. He made me promise to text him tonight and see him tomorrow. I swore I would and he smiled and walked away. I wish I kissed him. Maybe I would tomorrow.

I left after a bit. I made sure that he knew that we were gonna see each other tomorrow, and I made sure that he knew to text me later that night. He said he would, and I believed him. I gave him a smile and walked away from his door. He smiled at my back and at that moment I wished I could slap him in the face,
softly though,
with my lips,
against his lips.
Maybe I would tomorrow.

A/N: Here's a small lil drabble thing that I wrote. I'm gonna leave it up to you to guess who is who. (It's super obvious though so I hope you know.)
Also I WENT TO TROYE'S SHOW IN NYC LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS THE EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME. HE WAS SUCH A GOOD PERFORMER. AND I MET SHAUN AND SAW CONNOR AND TYDE. IT WAS AMAZING HOLY SHIT. AND I WAS JAMING THE WHOLE TIME IT WAS GR8888.

Okay that's it for my freaking out. Hope you liked the story, I'm working on a longer one shot so keep an eye out for that. Also go read commonbaylee new fic and secretlyingenuous new fic. They are v nice people with v good writing styles.