Taylor Swift

small drabble

"Connor?" Troye whispered, very tipsy.

"Hmm?" Connor mumbled.

"I loovvee youuu." Troye drawled.

"I love you too Troye boy, but you need to go to sleep. It's almost three AM."

"But I'm not tired! Can you stay up with me? Pleaseeee?"

"Fine. But when I say we have to go to sleep, we are going to go to sleep."

"Okay mum." Troye laughed.

The two boy sat in the dark playing with each other's hair and kissing sleepily. Troye was a little drunk because Connor decided to bring home three bottles of wine, and finish them all. Of course they didn't finish all of it, but Troye being Troye, had more than he should've. The Aussie became very cuddly and loving when he was drunk. This caused Connor to have to take care of an actual five year-old who constantly showed 'affection' or said 'I love you' to him. The green-eyed boy didn't mind the snuggles and kisses, but he did mind the infant behavior. It was a little difficult to deal with the stubborn boy, but it was worth it. Connor understood that releasing Wild was slightly stressful, so he let Troye drink a little more than usual.

Troye's phone then started vibrating. A lot. The blue-eyed boy confusedly picked up the iPhone. "Oh my god oh my god oh my god." He repeated. "CONNOR! CHECK TWITTER RIGHT NOW!" Troye screamed, suddenly sober.

Connor opened Twitter and immediately started squealing with Troye.

@Taylorswift13
'GO @troyesivan WILD IS STUNNING AND AWESOME.

(YES CAPS LOCK IS NECESSARY HERE.)

#EPgoals'

"THE TAYLOR SWIFT TWEETED ME! ABOUT WILD! CONNOR IM FREAKING OUT!!" The singer yelled.

The Minnesotan boy grabbed Troyes's face and pressed and kiss on his mouth. "I'M SO FREAKING PROUD OF YOU BABE! THIS IS UTTERLY CRAZY!" Connor yelled.

The lovers quickly retweeted Taylor's tweet and started freaking out all over their accounts. Connor was being very supportive of Wild. He was basically tweeting about it any time he could. (A/N: Connor is #1 Troye trash)

@ConnorFranta
'THIS. IS. NOT. HAPPENING'

@troyesivan
'GUYS TAYLOR swift WHAT IS HAPPENINGHHGGGGGJWHWNWJSNBEHWNWJWJGAHE'

-

An hour later, after all the tweeting and screaming, the boys decided to turn their phones off and just talk to each other.

"I am really so proud of you Troye. Like you have actually followed you dreams and ugh, I'm just so happy for you babe." Connor whispered to Troye.

"Stop it you sap." Troye giggled while shoving his boyfriend lightly. "But really, thank you Con. I honestly wouldn't be here without you."

Connor pressed their foreheads together and let their breathing combine. "I love you Troye Mellet." He said right before he kissed him. The Australian slid up his hand to cup Connor's cheek as the other boy held his hips in place. The kiss was filled with love and passion, nothing else. Even though it was a short, chaste, kiss, it held all of the love and proudness the boys had for each other.

A/N: WILD WILD WILD WILD WILD WILD WILD WILD WILD WILD. IT CAME OUT AND I AM SO SO PROUD OF TROYE IT SOUNDS SO GOOD. AND WHEN TAYLOR TWEETED HIM I LITERALLY SCREAMED. AND ALSO CONNOR IS NOW AN ACTUAL TROYE SIVAN FAN ACCOUNT. HDHSHSDKHCBKHDCBKCABKCABKACBKHCACBKHKBHC

*Takes deep breath* so this was super short because I wanted to write something about this but it was kinda late and I was tired. I hope you like it though! Also, what is your favorite song on Wild? I honestly can't choose a favorite.

Okay so that's it. Bye!

Happy reading!