Two

Holo begins to explore the ship curiously, examining every detail, as if she was burning it into her memory. She transforms into her wolf self, going to Bones' door, then proceeds to whimper to get Bones' attention. "Eh? Who is there?" Bones asks not really caring. Holo continues to whimper, making Bones open the door annoyed. "Whoever is playing tricks is going to get gun powder infused to their bloodstream." She said not looking down to see the wolf. Holo passes through and sits on Bones' bed hoping Bones wouldn't be able to recognize her. "You're that chick from earlier, I hope your room broke because I don't want to clean up bodily messes placed upon my bed." She says.

"How did you know?" Holo asks shocked, no one can tell who she is when she is in wolf form. "You're brighter than you first appear." She adds trying to hide her shock.

"Your aura is the same, and you are pretty adorable." She smirks thinking about a version of Holo with only bones.

"Thanks..." Holo hops off the bed blushing. She looks around trying to find a way to change the subject. "Let me guess... necromancy?" Holo asks staring at the room covered in black books, skulls and candles.

"As a hobby. When it comes to fighting I rather use my own combat skills." She answers walking over to her skull bed. "So I suppose your room looks like a forest?"

"Not necessarily, although my buddy came with me somehow. Ever heard of a Dragon Fairy?" Holo asks excitedly transforming into her human form.

"No, 'suppose I haven't. Are we allowed to keep pets? I have one guy. I don't know if I was allowed to keep him here." She says smiling, then she murmurs a few words and a small skeleton bird manifests on her shoulder. Holo whistles and a little blue dragon-like creature crawls under the door landing on her head.

"This is my Dragon Fairy, Rex." She smiles looking at the dragon fairy that looked right back at her.

"I've never seen a Dragon Fairy before... it's kinda cute." Bones giggles.

"Not in hordes, they can skin a wolfing to the bone in a matter of minutes... It's a scary sight." She pauses for a moment as if recalling the past. "But on their own they are harmless... Isn't that right buddy?" She grins as Rex purrs on her head. Bones kept watching him, examining his aura.

"Even in a horde these things are built to be adorable, which is why they are probably deadly. Adorable doesn't survive if it doesn't know how to fight back right?" Bones comments.

"I guess that's why I'm a survivor." She says. "Too bad for the rest of my family." She sighs remembering the torment she went through.

"Changing the subject, do you know where we can find food?" Bones asks hungrily. Holo transforms into a wolf once more, she rather enjoyed that form.

"Maybe in the fridge inside your room. The one that takes up a huge chunk of the room. And is black. With a magnet saying 'Hello'." A boy, Droth, laughs. His golden brown hair covering the guild mark tattooed in his face. His orange snake eyes look at all of the people in the room, examining the competition. He is very lean and muscular, yet as mysterious as a snake. "And I do believe there was another magnet saying 'This is a fridge.'" He adds. His voice was like a whisper, and whenever he says a word with an 's' he hisses. He himself was a snake in human form.

"Psh, who reads anymore?" Bones asks defensively.

"Nearly everyone." Droth answers.

"He has a point." Holo scratches her ears. Bones sighs and walks over to the fridge, opens it and takes out a foot-long sub, which later is stolen by Holo.

"Hey! That's my sub!" Bones grumbles, she touches Holo's tail, making it turn into bone. She then stops, letting the tail return to normal.

"Hey, hey, hey! I need that. The cute act doesn't work I don't have a fluffy tail!" Holo gets up and moves her and her tail out of reach. "I'm staying here unless you want to give me a belly rub. That, I don't mind." She spats.