Meet the Big Brother.

The restaurant had that friendly vibe to it.Above you were chandeliers giving off a dim light.Soothing music was playing through the many speakers.The floor was a red plush carpet,with golden swirls going trough it.A bunch of black leather booth's were lined up against the wall with a small lamp was sitting in the middle,giving off a bright light.Table's and chairs were scattered around in the middle of the floor with a black table cloth thrown across it,and lamps.

The only sounds made were the music,various conversations,the clattering of utensils meeting the dishes,and the ice being shifted around in their drinks.

"Ohhh.! Check out that cutie.!"Destiny said clawing onto my shoulder.I turned my head to the direction she pointed and bit me lip.

There's sitting next to a very familiar little boy as a handsome boy around our age.I heard dirty blond hair,that was shaggy and fell in his eyes.Through the hair,I could see a shining silver color.

"Are his eyes sliver.?"Destiny whispered to me.

"Mhmm."I said still looking at him.He was laughing at something the little boy next to him said.As if he could feel Destiny and I's eyes on him,he looked in our direction,and our eyes locked.The little boy next to him looked up and his face lit up.

"Awww.! There's Brandon.!" Darmie said nudging me in the shoulder.

"Shut up.!" I said looking at him.He looked down at me.

"Or what.?"He challenged,smirking.

"Orrrr..Im going to.."I said looking around,thinking of  a reply.

"You know.Brandon looks like he's ready to kill Darmie."Destiny said leaning in towards us.Darmie and I both snapped our heads in Brandon's direction,and sure enough,he was glaring at Darmie.

"For a 5 year old,he sure does have a scary glare."Darmie whispered.

"Mhmm."I said agreeing with him.

Brandon smiled at me and waved his small little fingers at us.We all smiled and waved back at him.His mom and dad turned around to look at us,and they called us over.

"Hey.Where's Brittney.?"Destiny asked me as we walked over to them.

"Beats me."I said with a shrug.

"Hello.You must be the young lady Brandon has been talking about."The young woman said.

"Hi."

"Your so gorgeous."She said standing up and grabbing my hand spinning me around.

"Uhhhh.Thanks.?"I said,sounding more of a question.

"Yes.You are.! I could just eat you up.!!" She said pinching my cheeks.

"Please dont."I muttered.She let out a cackle and I grimaced.

"I could never do such a thing.!!"She said gasping.

"Yeahh,I'd hope not."

"Ohh.! Who are your friends.?"She asked pushing me off to the side.I stumbled a little bit,before catching myself.I dusted off my dress and stood up straight.

"That Destiny,Darmie,and Rashun."I said pointing to them.

"Hi."She said.

"Hi.Are you going to introduce us to your family.?"Destiny asked looking over the woman's shoulder to the boy.I bit my bottom lip and looked down at the ground smiling.

"Well.Im Linda.This is my husband David.You've already met Brandon.Brittney is in the bathroom.And this is my oldest son,Jonathan."

"Hi.!"Brandon said grinning at me.

"Hey bud."I said ruffling his hair.He began to blush and Rashun choked back laughter.Brandon shot Rashun a glare,and it was my turn to choke back laughter.

"Yo."Jonathan said rasing up his indez finger.

"Sup bro.!" Darmie said leaning in to do the guy hand shake thingy.

"Yo."Rashun said giving a head nod.

"Heyy.!"Destiny said twisting around.

"Hi."I said giving a small smile.

"Aww.Dont be shy,gorgeous."Jonathan said smiling at me.

"Mooooom.!!!!"An all too familiar voice shouted.We all turned and saw Brittney storming up to her mother.

"Yes dear."He mom said with a sigh.

"What are THEY.! doing here.?"Brittney asked pointing to us.Destiny and I exchanged looks before bringing our hand up to our ear,and scratched it.

"You know.It was nice meeting you,but we should really go and order dinner now."Rashun said moving closer to me.I felt his body heat,raidating onto my skin.

"You should join us for dinner.!"David said grinning like a mad man.He must have been a mad man to offer that suggestion.

"You know,we dont want to intrude."I said shaking my head.

"Your not intruding if we offered dear."Linda said grabbing my hand and and dragging me to an empty chair next to Jonathan.

"But-."

"No but's."She said plopping Destiny down next to me.

"How come you get to sit next to the hottie.?"Destiny whispered leaning closer to me.

"I thoguht he was a cutie.?"I said laughing.

"He was."She said emphasizing 'was.'

"Im glad to know that Im labeled as a hottie."Jonathan said chuckling.

I felt my phone vibrate in my shoe.I bit my lip and looked straight ahead.

"Your phone is in your shoe again,isnt it.?"Destiny asked me.

"Mhmm."

"Well.?"She asked me.

"Well what.!?"I snapped.

"Answer it.!"She said raising her voice.

"Fine.!"I said leaning down and sticking my fingers in my shoe,looking for my phone.When my fingers brushed against the cool phone,I smiled.I grasped it and pulled it out of my shoe.

"You should have put it on your bra."Jontahn said chuckling,shaking his head.

"Shut up."I said looking at the text.

This is gonna be an awkward dinner.-Rashun

Ikr.?-Jennifer.

[A/N:This chapter sucked ice,I admit it.But,my Facebook friends kept distracting me.! Then this dude wants to go out with me,but I say no,'cuz he's like a player.! So.!]