2 Guys,2 Girls,4 Months

[A/N:This story was originally on my friend's profile,that we shared,but Im putting it on mine.So dont think I stole it.]

"Finally!Schools out and my friend Summer is moving in for four moths!"My friend Destiny said as she pulled the gloss black door handle to my Lamborghini Reventon.I loved my car.IT was just like the one Soulja Boy had in "Blowing me Kisses."For all I know,this could be his.I wish.What's not to love?The only difference is that mine has some tight beast mode rims,and some blue neon lights under it even though their illegal out here.That doesn't stop me from going out late at night just to sit in my driveway with the music blaring out the speakers and the lights on.Take me jail if you must.Since when was that a crime?

"I know.I'm so excited.Can'twait to hit the beaches!"I said as I got in my car and put the key in the engine.I backed out of the school parking lot and drove down the high way to my house.Today was the last day of school and Destiny and I had planned on going swimming when we got to my house.We had one of those huge indoor pools.The ones that you can swim laps in.

I turned down my street and began to slow down as I pulled in my driveway.Our house was huge.It is sort of a glass house.It just has a border around it.Like the house out of Twilight.You'r probably thinking that we're rich and I'm spoiled.We'll we are rich,but I'm not spoiled.You should see my closet.All you'll find is jeans,and t-shirts and converse.I do have another closet with my "Dressy." clothes.Like dresses,and heels and all of that.Most of them still has the tag on them.I never really like to wear them.As for the heels,they get a lot of use.

"Jennifer.Have I ever told you-."Destiny began but I cut her off already knowing what she was going to say.

"I know.Your my friend because of my personality not because of what I have."I said smiling as I unlocked the house door.

The first thing I noticed was that my mom was wearing something semi formal,and she had a plate of finger sandwich's on the living room table.

Our living room was simple.The walls were white,the floor was white tile.We had a glass coffee table and a white sofa.WE had to small glass tables on each side of the couch with a chandelier lamp on each one.We had a black entertainment center in front of the sofa.It had certain buttons on ti,that if you tapped them,it'd light up.On the entertainment center was a 55 inch flat screen tv.Next to the entertainment center was a glass movie holder with a bunch of movies.

"Oh dear.I forgot Destiny was coming over.My mom said biting her bottom lip."Jennifer.Bring Destiny home then come straight home and change that outfit of yours."My mom said in disgust.I looked down at my outfit.

I was wearing light distressed jeans that were a few inches longer than me,yellow converse,and a white tank top that hugged me tightly.Nope,I found nothing wrong with my outfit.

"Go!"My mom said shooing us out the door.

"Awww!I wanted to swim."Destiny whined as she got in the car.I ignored her and backed out of my driveway,and drove to Destiny's house.Her house wasn't much,just your average home.You know? 3 bedrooms,1 bathroom,a living room,and a kitchen.Sometimes,when I'm tired of my humongous house,I come and just chill at Destiny's,it makes me feel a lot more normal.

"I shouldn't have to knock in order to get in my own house."Destiny said as she knocked on her door..A few seconds later her mom was opening the door for us.

"Oh Destiny.Your not supposed to be here."Her mom said as she walked in the living room with us behind her.

"What why!?"Destiny said.