Hungry People.!

I was having a peaceful sleep,so peaceful that I forgot that I was sleeping in the middle of Rashun and Darmie.That is,until,Rashun rolled over onto me.I then began to squirm around hoping he'd roll off of me.When that didn't work,I began beating him on the back with my fist.It took a few beats,but he finally rolled over,and off of me.I sighed and closed my eyes,then I rolled over and faced Darmie's back.

"Wake up!!"Destiny said as she began jumping on our bed.I slightly opened my eyes and sat up.Rashun and Darmie rose and began wiping sleep out of their eyes.

"Why exactly are we up at 6 in the morning?"I asked as I took my pillow and covered my stomach up with it.

"That."Destiny began pointing at me."Is a good question."She said as she got off the bed and began pacing back and forth."I was sleeping.A nice sleep,but then my stomach ruined it.My stomach growled!!"Destiny said with excitement;So,I figured that I would get something to eat."Then Destiny stopped and looked at us."But I realized that we have no food,so what exactly am I going to eat?"She asked us."That.Is where Jennifer comes in."Destiny said pointing at me.

"What?How!?"

"You have the money."Rashun said looking everywhere else but at me.

"So what your saying is that we should go shopping and by grocies?"I said laying my head on Darmie's shoulder.We just became friends yesterday,but we had a pretty tight bond.Unlike Rashun..

"EXACTLY!!"Destiny said jumping up and down with excitement.I realized that she was dressed and ready to go.I sighed,then I crawled over Darmie and walked to my bag. pulled out a blue bikini.Then I grabbed a gray off the shoulder shirt with pink stripes that read "Make the Best of it." along with some really short dark distressed jeans.I grabbed my hair brush and straightener,then I walked into the bathroom.

I decided that I'll take a bath later tonight.I  stripped off my pajamas and put on my bathing suit.Then I put my clothes on over it.While I was doing that,I had plugged my straightener in to heat up.I began straighting my hair piece by piece.Then I brushed it and I was done.I balled up my pajama's,unplugged my straightener,and grabbed my brush,then I walked out the bathroom.

"Whoa!I didn't know you had purple in your hair.!"Darmie said as he began pulling pieces of my hair up.I smiled and swatted his hand away.

"What?"I asked confused."Oh!"I said remembering I had gotten purple streaks in my hair when I was 9.After 12 minutes,we were all in the car headed the story.

"It's Friday,Friday-."Destiny began to sing.

"Shut.Up!?We yelled.Destiny got quit and we pulled in the parking lot of Winn Dixie.We all got out,and I grabbed a basket.

"So,how is this gonna work out?"Rashun asked crossing his arms.

"How about we just walk down every single isle,and get whatever we want."I suggested.

"Everything."Destiny and Darmie said grinning.Before I could reply they took of running down the isle grabbing any and everything.

"You shouldn't have said 'whatever.'' Rashun said walking off the the cart.I ran to catch up with him.This felt so odd right now.Rashun and I began putting things in the cart.Every once in a while,Destiny and Darmie would put stuff in and go off to get more.In the end,we had three shopping carts,and we're teenagers!

"That will be $694.48."The clerk said.I reached in my bad and pulled out six one hundreds,four twenty's,one ten,and four ones..along wit forty eight cents.The dude looked at me like I was crazy,so I just gave him a weak smile.

"You carry that kinda cash on you?"He asked smiling at me as he took the money.He was pretty cute.Tall,muscular,shaggy brown hair.Pretty good personality.

"I don't really like to,but yeah."

"Your a rich girl?Huh?"He asked as he counted the money.

"I don't-really,like that term of use.."

"And why not?"He asked me smiling.

"I don'tlike to think of myself as rich."

"Oh.We'll here's your receipt,and he're my number."He said as he began scribbling down his number.He handed it to me with the receipt and winked as I walked off.We quietly walked back to the car.Putting the grocies  in the trunk wasn't the easiest thing to do,so we had to have some of them on our laps.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~

When we got home,we all put up the grocies,and pots and pans.

"So,who knows how to cook?"Rashunasked.I stood and examined my nails,hoping and praying that Destiny kept her mouth shut just this once.

"Jennifer does!!"She volunteered!

"Nope.No I don't."I quickly said.

"Course you do!"She said nodding her head.I groaned.

"What do y'all want for breakfast?"I asked in defeat.

"Scrambled eggs,pancakes,bacon,and toast!"They all said together.I walked to the kitchen and washed my hands,while Destiny,Darmie,and Rashun sat down to watch Toy Story 3.I grabbed the bacon and took it out the pack and put it on the pot to fry.Then I got  out 12 eggs,and began cracking them.I saw Rashun walk up next to me and begin to crack eggs too.

"Your not watching the movie?"I asked as I put some salt,pepper,and pet milk in it.

"Nah.I don't have the IQ of a 6th grader."He said.

"Yeah.Destiny has that too.Her and Darmie make the perfect couple."

"They do!It's like their perfect for each other."Rashun said as he poured some pancake mix in a mixing cup.

"Yeah.Kinda weird."I said as I poured in some milk.Rashun began to mix it,while I went to check on the bacon.When everything was done,and Rashun was putting the food on a plate for each of us.I began toasting the bread.Every time I put the toast in the toaster,Rashun and I would start talking,then when the toaster popped the toast out,I'd scream and jump.Rashun just laughed finding it funny.Hahaha!

"Breakfast is ready!"I said.Darmie and Destiny raced into the kitchen  and grabbed a plate,then went back to finish their movie.I looked at Rashun and he handed me a plate.

"Thank you."

"So.Who wants to go to the beach after this?"Destiny said happily.

"I was ready ever since I woke up."I said as I raised my shirt up to reveal my bathing suit.

"You mean!I get to see all your tattoos?"Darmie asked shocked.I rolled my eyes at him and went back to eating.

"So.You gonna call that due?"Rashun asked me as he took a bite of some of his scrambled eggs.

"What guy?I asked confused.

"That dude at Winn Dixie."He said.

"Oh.No."I said shrugging.