The Beginning

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He screamed at me.

5 minutes ago my boyfriend Aaron had found me crying on the bathroom floor, razor in hand, wrists bleeding.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?!" I yelled back at him, pure rage flowing through me at this point. This was the last straw. I was done with putting with with Aaron being so horrible to me. I stormed to the front hallway of our apartment throwing on my shoes and slipping on a jacket, wincing as it grazed against the fresh cuts on my wrists.

"Oh come on babe. Where are you going?" His voice filled with fake regret asked.

"Anywhere that you're not! We're done Aaron!" I yelled before slamming the door behind me and storming down the street. Well I really did not think this one through! I thought to myself after realizing that all I had was my phone, headphones, pack of gum and about $4. It's ok, I'll just go to Starbucks and buy a coffee, that way I can sit there for as long as I need. After another 5 minutes of walking I entered the warm building breathing in the scent of fresh coffee before looking around. Shit. I think as I notice the line. It looks to be about a 20 minute wait just to order a coffee. Maybe I'll just sit down for a few minutes and wait for this rush of people to be over. I sat down in a booth by myself popping in my headphones and putting my music on shuffle.

I had only been sitting for about 10 minutes when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I pulled out my headphones only to be filled with a combination of fear, comfort, lust and worry. The very intimidating man standing beside me towered over my tiny 5'1 frame and his bright blue eyes stared into mine, mesmerizing me. His sandy blond hair was cut short but still long enough to run his fingers through. And even though it was quite obvious he was no male model it was clear to me that there was still a significant amount of muscle hiding behind his black hoodie and loosely fitting blue jeans.

"Are you okay?" He asked in the deepest, sexiest voice I had ever heard as worry filled his gorgeous eyes.

"Um, ya. Why wouldn't I be?" I answered nervously and I noticed his eyes flicker down towards my wrist. I glanced down quickly and noticed that the blood had begun to seep through my jacket.

"Shit" I mumbled quietly before crossing my arms to hide the now blood soaked sleeves. I looked back up again and attempted to give a smile but I'm pretty sure it came out as more of a grimace and I mentally face palmed.

With a caring smile on his face, he asked, "Do you like hot chocolate?"

******

Hey guys so this is my first attempt at writing a fan fiction. I apologize if I made any grammar or spelling errors but I don't have time to edit right now. Hope you enjoy this story and expect another update very soon :):):)