Diary of a Witch Princess THE (HILARIOUS) END!!!

*Sorry it's been sooo long since I've uploaded, what with school, homework, extra-curricular, homework, my personal life, HOMEWORK. Anyways, this is the last chapter of Diary of a Witch Princess, and the only reason I'm uploading it is because of a message from XxPop_rockzXx (Snaps for her/him). Also, I'm working on a new story about four teenagers who also happen to be the kings and queens of a species of supernatural beings called the elementals. So vote, comment, and stay in school (or not. I'd pick not.). P.S. For anybody who reads Hail to the Freak (Kat) the last chapter of that is going to be here soon, and if I may say so myself, it's AWESOME! Don't forget to read that!

2 weeks later

So it's been two weeks. Nothing has changed much, except for everything. Zach proposed (WHOOHOO!), so that's one thing. Mother went absolutely nuts when I told her. Like omg-my-daughter-is-getting-married-to-her-bff-and-I-totally-saw-this-coming-because-my-gift-is-to-see-the-future-but-I-thought-this-day-would-never-come-so-thats-why-I'm-going-nuts nuts.

The wedding is going to be outside, the honeymoon at the falls, and who knows (besides mother) where life will takes us after that.

Well, I could say this was the end to my story, but what are the odds of that?

BOOM!!!!!! OMG a bomb just exploded! We're all dead!

Just kidding.

Well, like that weird rhyming narrator guy from Ella Enchanted (awesome movie) says 'If there's one thing to learn, it's that you can't go wrong, if you follow your heart, and end with a song!'

Don't go breaking my heart

I couldn't if I tried

Honey if I get restless

Baby you're not that kind

Don't go breaking my heart

You take the weight off me

Honey when you knock on my door

I gave you my key

Nobody knows it

When I was down

I was your clown

Nobody knows it

Right from the start

I gave you my heart

I gave you my heart

So don't go breaking my heart

I won't go breaking your heart

Don't go breaking my heart

And nobody told us

'Cause nobody showed us

And now it's up to us babe

I think we can make it

So don't misunderstand me

You put the light in my life

You put the sparks to the flame

I've got your heart in my sights

And don't forget to picture the weird dancing knights! WHOOHOO!!!!!!!!

'And now it's back to the real world, all of you I must send, For I've only two words left, and they are....'

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!