Diary of a Witch Princess Chapter 6

*VOTE AND COMMENT! PRETTY PRETTY PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! With a cherry on top and whatever other toppings you want (As long as it's a cherry!)! P.S. To Icey26- Mirabelle has to be dramatic! Makes the story more fun!*

Diary of a Witch Princess

Chapter 6

As I walked to my room I thought about today's events. I got a magical Journal that talks to me, I found out I'm a witch that has the rare power of control the elements and who knows what else, I got pranked by my best friend and his dumbass fiancé, lost said best friend, and my life is probably going to start spiraling out of control. I am officially screwed.

I stopped by the kitchen to pick up a snack for Selly, an apple, cheese cubes, and leftover chocolate cake.

Almost there. I rounded the corner and yet again, a hand covered my eyes and another grabbed my waist. I didn't react this time. Zach whirled me around to face him. He left his hands on my shoulders.

"Belle, you need to listen to me!"

"Sir Zachary, I ask you to not address me so informally. You are to call me Princess." I said coldly.

He let go of my shoulders and took a step back. "I think you're being a little melodramatic, Princess." (That was for Icey26 :))

"I'm being melodramatic? Zach, you tell me you love me, and then I catch you locking lips with Olivia. I'm getting mixed messages here!"

"I told you already! She kissed me! And she tasted like dead fish!" Zach looked disgusted.

"TMI, Zach." I turned to leave. "I'll see you later."

"Do the truth spell on me, Belle." He said quietly.

I stopped and swallowed. "I don't know what you mean." This is impossible. As in not possible. He can't know. He doesn't know. Does he?

Yes, he does. And you know it.

Selly?

Yup. I can talk to you in your head. I told you, I'm always here for you.

Good. How does Zach know?

Ask him.

"Belle?" Zach asked.

"How?" I whisper.

"I had a dream." He replied. "Some girl that looks like you came to me in my sleep and told me everything. That you are a witch and that I was meant to love you."

"HOLY SHIT, SELLY!!!!!! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?" I screeched. Wow. I'm on a roll.

Zach looked extremely confused. "So it's all true?"

I looked around. Looks like nobody saw that. Awesome.

I grabbed Zach's wrist and dragged him into my room. I shut the door.

"Selly, get your ass out of my head and talked to me!" She materialized next to me.

"Just don't hurt me, okay? I can still get hurt." She warned me. I looked over at Zach and nearly laughed. His face was priceless.

"You're not gonna puke, are you?" I asked cautiously.

He recovered quickly and stuck out his hand. "I'm Sir Zachary, but you can call me Zach. Who are you?" I rolled my eyes. He was always the gentleman.

Selly was delighted. "I'm former Princess, Selana. Call me Selly. I'm Mira's Great-Great-Great-Great Grandmother."

"Wow, that's a lot of great's."

"Whatever. And I know I look a lot like Mira." Zach's eyes widened in shock.

"Did I say that out loud?" He asked.

"I didn't hear it." I said.

"Did I forget to tell you? Silly me. Reading minds is my DP. That means Dominant Power." She added for Zach.

"Oh. Wow. What's your DP, Belle?"

"I control the elements. Water, Fire, Wind, Earth." I said almost absentmindedly. I was still thinking about Zach's Dream.

"I suppose you lovebirds want to know about why Zach, here, had that dream. All witches have that one special person who was meant for them. Their match in every way. You guys are that." Selly explained simply. "There. Marriage dilemma over. You guys both have your parents off your back."

"Umm, my parents never said I had to wed." I pointed out.

"Oh, they're going to." Zach looked at me strangely.

"Selly knows everything. She knew what I you were going to tell me before you did." Zach grinned.

He looked at Selly. "Then you know what I'm about to say?"

She rolled her eyes. "Obviously, if you're screaming it in your mind."

"Sorry," He looked at me. "Mirabelle, I love you." Right then, I knew. No doubt. I knew. I love Zach, and he loves me. We were meant to be.

We are.

Zach? Did you just talk to me in your mind?

"It's the true love thing. You can communicate through mind reading if you are both accepting of it." Selly said quietly.

"Selly?"

"Yes?"

"Don't you have something to do?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

Could you like, I don't know, go back into the journal for a little bit and give us some privacy?

Right. I'll, umm, go do that.

Thanks

She walked over to the bedside table and said, "In I go!" and pop! She was gone and the book sat laying closed on the table.

I turned to Zach. "I love you." I looked up to him and kissed him.