Chapter 1: Chatting with Em

Andi's POV

"That's Amazing Andi! I'm so happy for you." Emma said. I was video chatting her.

"I know. I didn't know that I would ever be this happy. Ever since the whole Philip thing, I felt like there was NO ONE who could possibly like me."

"You're Awesome! And plus look, you and your team is at the top of the board! I'm so proud of you! I knew you could do it!"

"Yeah, That was one of the advantages, Aggie even gave me permission to use this laptop to contact you every once in awhile."

"Yeah, and just because you saved the realm what? 4 times?"

"5, but who's counting."

"Thanks again."

"You don't need to. It's been my passion ever since the first day we met."

"Well, then, I'm a lucky witch. I can't wait till you become my permanent guardian! You know unless your new bf beats you to it."

"Not if I could help it! Anyways, how are you guys?"

"We're great! Ever since you guys saved the world, everyone's been great."

"Didn't save the world but yeah I kinda did didn't I? How's everyone else? Lily? Maddie? The Panthers? Diego?"

"They're all fine. I mean, I miss you."

"I miss you too. When are you coming back here?"

"I'm not sure. I have to make sure everyone here is ok. You never know. You guys healed the Diyd Tree the other day. Something could happen again..."

"I get it. But, have you guys dropped by Daniel lately?"

"Well, I casted a spell for Maddie, DIego, The Panthers, Dessie, Aggie, Lily already knows-"

"Everyone except for Jax."

"No. Gigi doesn't know."

"Why?"

"Why I didn't refresh Gigi's mind? I mean-"

"No. Why didn't you cast a spell on Jax."

"Because I already went through this before. I know what happens next if I do refresh his memory about Daniel. It could be a big mess again. And I could ruin their life. And plus, if any of that happens, I won't have you by my side. And yes. We go by every First weekend of the month. You know, just to check up on things."

"That's Great! I miss our little adventures. What about Mia?"

"She doesn't know about her Kanay Powers yet. And we can't tell her either. Don't wanna mess with the universe again."

"Yeah, I get it."

*Knock*Knock*Knock*

"I gotta go. Luke and I are gonna do some research. You know, stock up some knowledge before the next semester begins."

"Yeah sure. Tell him I said Hi."

"sure. See you soon?"

"Of course. Call me when you need me, need to talk."

"Will do. I've never told you this before, but I'm lucky that you're my best friend. I always thank God for the first day we met. And I, I love you Em. You're like the sister I never had."

"Awww. Andi. I love you too. Miss you but you should probably go. Luke is waiting."

"Right. Bye."

"Bye."

*Knock*Knock*Knock*

"Chill, I was just-Ruby."

"Hi Andi. Can I come in?"

"Sure." I said before she came in.

"What's wrong?" I asked.