Fiery Passion (Three)

I woke up to the sound of music. My iPod maybe? I don't know, but I'm too lazy to open my eyes.

 Memories of what happened flew back into my head though. And I felt a tear roll down my cheek. And someone wipe it away. I opened my eyes, and turned to my side. Rayne was next to me. Looking at me, with a worried expression. “Hey” He said

 “Hi.” I replied

“How are you feeling?”

“Like shit. My head hurts, My throat feels really dry... And I still can't get over what I almost did...”  

Rayne gave me a small smile. And pulled me close to him. “Danny got away. You were so mad, you thought he was there. In reality you were just punching the wall. Which by the way, collapsed completely.”

I smiled. Knowing that I didn't punch Danny made me feel a bit better. Then my stomach growled loudly. I blushed, and Rayne started laughing.

“What do you want to eat?” He asked me

“Starbucks.” I said immediately

I smiled, and got up from the bed. I looked at at a full length mirror, to see what I look like. My hair is a mess, my clothes are torn, and my eyes are red and slightly puffy. In a nutshell, I look like shit.

“I need a shower...” I mumbled.

Rayne came up behind me, and wrapped his arms around my waist, “May I join you?” He asked

I laughed, “Perv.” I said pushing him away playfully.

Rayne feigned hurt, and put a hand over his heart. "I'm hurt. Why can't we? I mean, we are going to be together forever." He said kissing my cheek.

I blushed, "Now, how can you be so sure?" I asked

"Bonded by our element"

 I turned around, and looked into his eyes. I looked for any trace that he doubted that we were bonded, but found none. He looked at me like no other guy had. his eyes not filled with lust, but instead, filled with passion, and love.

It's very rare when you see that in someone's eyes. I know what being in love feels like, but it's a totally different feeling, the feeling of being loved. 

I bit my lower lip to keep myself from tearing up. Then Rayne, pulled me into an embrace, "Never, ever, doubt for even one second, that I don't love you more than anything in the world." He whispered in my ear.

the tears flowed freely now, and I dug my head into his chest. And Rayne held me tighter. "Go get dressed, so we can leave." He said

I nodded, and stepped out of his embrace. I wiped off my tears with the back of my hand. And walked to my closet. I didn't feel like going all out today, So I just decided on simple, blue skinny jeans, A black tank top, and a Black Veil Brides hoodie. added with black converse, nothing really special. I then got my bra and underwear, then headed into the bathroom for a quick shower.

After I took my shower, and got dressed, I put on some concealer to the bags under my eyes, from the crying and lack of good sleep. I then put on some black eyeliner, brushed my hair, and came out of the bathroom. Rayne saw me, and frowned slightly. I looked down at myself, I sniffed myself, whiffed my breath... Why was he frowning?

"Why are you so covered up?" He asked

"What, you want me in a tank top and short shorts?" I asked jokingly

Rayne smiled slightly, "That'd be wonderful for me, and other guys. I get the view, not them."

"Then what are you talking about?"