Fiery Passion (Sequel to Immortal Love...Or Hate)

Violet POV

My eyes were still closed. And I felt Rayne's arms around me. I still see a future, and an endless string of days, all with Rayne. I smiled on the inside at that thought.

Rayne was finally mine. Forever. The fire burned away his and my mortality. I still can't get over the fact that I'm seventeen forever... It's a thrill

Rayne moved slightly next to me, and his arms pulled me closer to him. So, this is what being in love feels like...It's a weird feeling on the inside.

But I'm also angry. Someone tried to kill Rayne. And I'm going to find out who and why. And when I do find out who did it, They'll die. Slowly, and Painfully.

Rayne moved again, but it was the type of movement that told you that the person next to you was awake. "Hello Violet" he whispered in my ear

I smiled, "Hi Rayne"

I opened my eyes, and turned in my bed to face Rayne. It's weird, his face is more defined...His eyes sparkled, and his now jet-black hair with blonde dyed at the tips was, I dunno, more noticeable... He just looked really handsome...

"How does it feel?" He asked me

"It feels....weird." I said smiling

Rayne chuckled, "Weird? How so?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I dunno. I still see a future, and an endless string of days. Filled with you of course."

"So that kiss was real..."

"Duh it was real, I was there. Remember that?"

"Yeah I do..." Rayne said softly closing the small space between our lips. When his lips touched mine, I couldn't help but kiss back as fireworks went through my entire body. His tongue traced the bottom of my lip asking for entrance, and I didn't hesitate for a second, and our tongues moved in sync, just like our lips.

But sadly, it ended too soon. We both needed to catch our breath, and trust me we were breathing heavily. "I love you" Rayne whispered.

"I love you too" I whispered back

Someone knocked on the door to... Wait who's room was I even in? I sat up, and looked around. Purple? Sliver, walls?, A bunch of bows, and hair color on the nightstand?... Yeah, I'm in Kat's room... "Come in" Rayne said

The person went in, and that person just so happened to be Kat. She smiled at what she saw. Huh? Then I noticed Rayne had his arms around my waist, and pulled himself closer to me. A blush crept to my cheeks, "Hey Kat" I said smiling

"Hey, are you two feeling alright?"

"Just wonderful" I said honestly

"Great! Come downstairs so we can go out to eat."

"Uh, Kat can we get changed first?" Ryane interjected

Kat smirked, "Sure. I'll be right back with some clothes for you, Vi, and Rayne."

I laughed, "Alright"

Kat left the room, closing the door behind her. Then I got up off the bed And jumped onto Kat's dresser.Rayne looked, at me and smirked. I gave him a confused look, And went to Kat's nightstand and turned on her iPod dock.

I narrowed my eyebrows in confusion, and he just gave me another smirk, and then a random song came on. I didn't recognize it, but it was a song made to dance to. Hell, I hate dancing, and that's what I felt like doing...

Rayne winked at me, before dancing. Oh, so he's putting on a show for me? I smiled, and got comfy. He closed his eyes for a minute, and let his body sway to the music. Then he lifted up his shirt slightly, so I could see his perfect 6-pack. But only for a second before putting his shirt down again.