Fiery Passion (Two)

"Violet? Vi? Vi! Wake up! Fine, since you won't get up..."

I felt my butt burning...Really badly... Fuck!

"GAH! Damnit!" I yelled out. I scratched my head, and looked around, my vision still blurry from sleep. 

"Over here" 

I turned to the voice. I rubbed my eyes, and looked in front of me. Rayne was sitting in front of me on my bed. I punched him lightly on the arm, "What was that for?"

"Remember? We're getting snake bites today. And we have to get them before Blake and Kat wake up. Blake usually gets up at about eight. Same as Kat. And it's seven thirty. Take a shower, and get dressed. We'll leave as soon as you're ready."

I nodded, and got up. I went to my closet and got an Alesana shirt, black skinny jeans, and black Converse. I got a bra and Underwear, then walked to the bathroom. 

I turned on the water, and put my clothes on the counter. I stripped off my clothes, and went into the shower. Washing my hair and body quickly, I got out of the shower dried myself and my hair, then got dressed.

Rayne still slept in my room, since his was pretty much knocked down. And Blake came to him last night with bags and bags full of new clothes, so he wouldn't have to wear the same thing every day. And a whole supply of underwear. Whew...

I finished brushing my teeth and hair, and put on some eyeliner before I came out. "Lets go" Rayne said the second he saw me

He took my hand, and we both went down the stairs, silent as ever, and out the door without making a peep. We took the sports car, and headed off to this tattoo place that also gives piercings. Rayne says their really good.

"How do you know?" I asked him

"I got my tongue pierced there before." He said shrugging.

"You did!? Where is it?"

"I took it out. It got boring. I can't put it back in now since the hole closed."

I gave him a really weird look, and nodded.

We were in a nice silence for about five minutes before we got there. Wow, for a tattoo place, this is rather sophisticated...

Rayne opened the car door for me, and when I got out, draped his arm around my shoulders. And I shivered, feeling tingles, but I still snaked my arm around his waist. From the corner of my eye I saw him smile slightly.

The outside was pretty impressive, The word 'TATTOO' In big gold letters, And the colors on the outside were splattered all over everything, even the door, Which was pretty awesome. The colors ranged from Pink, to every color you can think of.

When Rayne and I went inside it was okay looking I guess. The floors were a black tile, and the walls were covered with different tattoo designs. And there were multiple chairs, some of which held someone getting a tattoo, and wincing in pain.

Rayne and I walked to the front counter, where a girl with flaming red hair, and both arms covered in tattoos stood, working on the computer. "May I help you?" She asked when she saw us

Rayne nodded, "We both want snakebites."

She looked Rayne and I over for a second before nodding, and walking away. "I know I'm going to sound like a little kid but, Can you hold my hand?" I asked Rayne

He smiled and nodded, "Sure. And you don't sound like a little kid. You just sound cute" He said giving me a small peck on the lips.

I blushed slightly. and hugged him. I pulled away, and he took my hand in his, and our fingers laced together perfectly. The girl came back, and motioned for us to follow her. I gave Rayne a look, and I took a deep breath. Being honest right now, I'm fucking scared. I've never had this done to me, and I don't know how it's going to feel.