I already have a Hero

---Emily's POV--- 

"You're very beautiful Emily," he whispered into my ear, his hot breath fanning the right side of my face. "Your boyfriend is one lucky man." The bright flash indicated to me that, once again, I was being followed. I looked towards my left, to see the my good 'ol friend, the papparazzi, hiding behind a bush. 

"I have to go," I began walking away at a fast pace. Completely forgetting about breakfast, I had to get out of there. I had to call Harry. If he got hold of any photo of me with another guy, especially THAT close, he would completely freak out. 

"Wait! Emily!," Drew ran up behind me. Grabbing my wrist, he spun me around. "What was that? Who is that?" he turned his head, looking towards the man. He was still standing there, holding his camera up. This man had no shame, he wasn't going to make himself a ghost. 

"He's a papparazzi," I pulled my hand away from Drew's grip. *CLICK* I guess there goes another photo for his collection. 

"Why is a camera man following you?" He whispered, looking down at me. He wasn't as tall as Harry, but he did tower over me. I was blocked by his tall muscular stature, the camera man had no view of me. *CLICK* Damnit, I knew that wouldn't look right. "Emily." He grabbed my shoulder. This guy really needs to stop being so touchy...

"My boyfriend... is kind of famous." Drew's eyes widened as the words escaped my shaking lips. 

"Do I know him?" he asked, his hands sliding from my shoulder, slowly down my arm. TOUCHY!

"Harry Styles." His eyebrows scrunched as I said his name. A look of disbelief masked over his face. 

"THE Harry Styles? Isn't he like this big flirtatious guy that roams around London looking for a piece of as-" My hand made contact with his face. My eyes grew wide as I heard the loud smack form between the palm of my hand and his cheek. The impact made his head turn towards the right, giving me a clear view of the huge red mark I had left him. His jawline clenched, obviously not in any forgiving mood. He looked so mad, as though he would turn and slap me back. It surprised me when his features softened. Turning towards me, a soft smile spread across his lips. "I'm sorry." He looked down towards the floor. "I didn't mean to offend you or him."

"I'm not up for any discussion of him looking around ANYWHERE looking for a piece of ANYTHING." The words escaped through my clenched jaw. My lips barely parting as the words formed in my mouth. My heart was beating hard against my chest. The thought of Harry in the hands of another made me sad, heartbroken. He was far away from me, I didn't know what kind of things could be going on. He loves you Emily, You're okay, You're fine. I kept repeating the words in my mind, trying to calm my unsettling thoughts. To my unfortunate luck, the small meditation I had going on in my head wasn't working. Tears began forming at the edges of my eyes. Great, I was about to start crying right infront of Drew. 

"Hey hey, Everything is okay." He grazed his thumb over the trail of tears that were now falling down my cheeks. *CLICK* 

"Please stop. You're making things worse." I grabbed his hand, pushing them towards his side. *CLICK* "He's going to post those pics, and everyone will think I'm a cheater....He'll hate me." I began crying again. Dropping my head, I turned to walk home. 

"Wait... Wait here." Drew grabbed my shoulder, stopping me from my walk. He nodded once, as if telling me everything was going to be okay. The loud scuffing of his boots echoed in my ear, as he turned towards the man holding the camera. Drew crossed the street, his arms in running position as he made his way over towards him. 

"What's he doing?" I whispered to myself. Stretching my neck as far as I could, I tried to see what Drew was up to. All I saw was them talking. Drew looked upset. Pointing towards me, I could tell he was telling the man to leave me alone. The papparazzi just shook his head. Asshole... The event that soon followed scared the hell out of me.