a bus ride

---Emily's POV---

Today was a usual Saturday. Get up, brush teeth, get dressed, eat cereal, wash dishes, sweep, mop the floor, gather dirty clothes, take to laundry mat, fold, bring back home, and put it up. Then after I finish sorting all the clothes into it's proper place, I have to cook lunch. After that, wash dishes...Again, take Charlie out for a walk, pick up some groceries, cook dinner, wash dishes... again! 

At the moment, I was folding the last few articles of clothing as I stood at one end of the laundry mat. My Ipod was blasting Bruno Mars' song "When I Was Your Man"... my favorite song. 

"too young too dumb to realize
That I shoulda bought you flowers...
and held your hand...
shoulda gave you all my hours..."

I quietly sang to myself. As I finished up with the last bit of laundry, I loaded everything onto the basket and walked outside. The bus would be here in five minutes. I tried to balance the basket on my hip as I pulled my coat on over my shoulders. I know what you're thinking... it's cold? why take the bus? It's because Brandon 'needs' it to take his buddies to the football (soccer) game today. While I'm here playing maid, he's taking his friends to the game. I couldn't complain though... he's helping me pay for Uni. 

The bus finally arrived. I wobbled onto the platform and took a seat in the back of the bus. The heater was closer to the back so I loved to sit at the end, to keep warm. The bus was almost empty, the bus driver and an elderly lady were the only other ones occupying the space in  the large vehicle. I plugged the headphones into my ears and rested my head against the seats head rest. 

"Now my baby's dancing... 
but she's dancing with another man..." 

---Harry's POV--- 

I was walking down the streets in my usual 'in cognito' clothing: a hoodie, aviators, and a beanie to cover my curls.. I didn't want anybody noticing me out here on the streets. It was cold outside, the London weather was not kind this winter. The wind was blowing hard. My hands in my pockets to keep warm.. suddenly.. a big gust of wind blew by me. Wrapping around me, the wind lifted my hood off and even took my beanie along with it. I ran towards the hat as it tumbled away. Gotcha! I thought to myself.

"Harry Styles?!?!?! OH Ma Gawd!!!" I looked up, uh oh. A huge crowd of hormonal teenage girls began sprinting towards me. If I didn't make a run for it, they'd strip off all my clothes perhaps. I began running.  

It's been a few blocks since I took off running away from the crazy 'mob'. My legs were getting tired. these boots were NOT made for walking... let alone running. I looked around, trying to find a good escape method. A bus was pulling up a few yards away. Bingo. 

I ran towards the bus, waving like a mad man. 

"STOP! PLEASE!" It slowed down and opened the doors. "GO, GO, GO!" I yelled as I ran into the bus. The driver nodded and began the rest of his  route. I went along the walk way, nodding to an elderly lady. She seemed sweet. I wanted some space right now though, I didn't really feel like talking. At the back, sat a girl around my age. She was listening to music, her eyes were closed... I'm sure she was asleep. I decided to take the seat right infront of her.. facing her I observed her features. 

She was an average height, and an average size. Her brown hair held up in a messy bun, a cloth headband holding back all her loose hairs. Oversized sweats were covering her lower half, and a dark grey sweater kept her warm. She was beautiful. Beside her, was a large basket of clothing. She must have just gotten out of the laundry mat. the smell of clean linens filled the atmosphere. 

My phone rang loudly, shit, should have put that on silent. It was only a text. From Niall. 

From: Niall- Where are you lad? Just saw on twitter that some girls ran after you. you alright?

I shot him a quick text. 

To: Niall- yes mate I'm fine.. be home in a bit. 

I pressed send. Sighing loudly, I looked up. Damn... the girl had woken up. I hope she was going to freak and 'fangirl'.

"Hello" she smiled softly as she spoke... hmmm different reaction than I expected.

(a/n ok guys this is my SECOND  fan fic!!! I'm so excited:D I just wanted to say thank you again for all the comments and votes from my first fan fic.. y'all have my heart:D lol Oh and do y'all like my cover?:D I know y'all do:D I love it!!! Thank you again @ajvergel25 for making it for me=] I really appreciate it! it's amazing and perfect! I literally made it the background for my ipod touch lol thanks again:D )