Chapter 6: Drama II

Chapter 6 -"Drama, Part 2"

*

*

LOLA

TWO WEEKS LATER

I paid no attention to treasure box, but she was obviously pressed like an iron. She and her minions continued with their smart remarks throughout class, and quite frankly, I thought they were pathetic.

It had been two weeks, but the nitpicking was every single day. She was constantly saying things in my ear, and trying to scare me.

You don't know me from a can of paint, but yet you have a problem? Sounds like hating to me.

"Hey baby girl" Zay walked up to me, snaking his arms around my waist.

"You trying to start trouble huh?" I laughed hugging him back.

"You know your girlfriend somewhere around here" I looked around spotting her and her friends.

"That ain't my girl, stop worrying about her. I told you, you my lil friend" He wiggled his eyebrows and licked his lips.

"Yeah right" I chuckled pushing his shoulder. "Move, I gotta get in class" He stood there staring down at me.

"Zayyyyy" I whined. "Gimmie kiss" He puckered his lips. "Boy bye" I laughed and I mushed his with my hand pushing him out of the way.

"I got some for that" He playfully threatened while walking away backwards. I laughed even more entering class, and heading to my seat.

Zay and I started to become acquainted. Weirdly, we started running into another more frequently and he apologized for the mishap trying to kiss me, and me slapping him. He was actually pretty cool though, he constantly had to try and kiss me, stayed being super flirty, but it was funny to me.

All in all, I think he's someone I can grow to like as a person.

Once in class. it was boring as hell, we just listened to instructions about building a portfolio and blah blah.

"I know you like my man. You better stay the duck away from him, I'm really not the one, I'll beat that ass" Trisha leaned forward whispering in my ear.

I turned around to face her, wanting her to say it to my face.

"Excuse me?" I laughed.

"You heard me, you think I'm a joke? I don't see shit funny" She folded her arms.

"Yeah, I do think you're a joke. You're a clown, you have that colorful ass weave in your head, it's making it hard for me to even take you serious! Are you serious?" I chuckled.

"Rainbow bright" I laughed in her face.

"If you know like I know, you'll keep your comments to yourself"

"Or what?" I tested her.

It was sad she was real deal hating, because she was actually cute. She was brown skin with big eyes, she had in blue contacts for whatever reason. Her lips were plump, she sported a septum piercing, and her left arm was a sleeve of tattoos.

That hair though, fifty shades of WHY.

"Listen lil bitch, you new so you don't know how it work around here. Here's some advice, don't step on our toes" Her friend smirked.